Here to troll it up!

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Well fine then I will never take you our for a nice seafood dinner, Or let you run around my apartment building again :cursing: :)

Good, then I will never save your dumb TDI when it throws a pulley from its alternator again! :swordfight: or risk scraping Pinky truck's roof on your STUPID fancy pants apartment complex's parking garage while scaring residents! :)

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
But scaring residents was the best part!! and the tdi was a freak accident

Your TDI was a 'tard that day lol yeah the looks on their faces when we mashed the skinny pedal was PRICELESS!! I could do without almost scraping my roof and trying to turn a CCLB through a turn/gate meant for a sedan though :doh:

Stainless

Reaction score
I do know Kyle yes.

Nicest thing you've ever said about me. LOL

Kyle is a good friend I used to live in the area around 07-09 had a red 01 dodge ugly but i moved pretty good LOL and thank you for the reading material

My truck isn't silver. See, here's picture proof.
IMG_2457.jpg

LOL What was this, GAM 08'? If you remember we got into a race like this with that honda on 34. And won. LOL

Last edited:

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Nicest thing you've ever said about me. LOL

Probably because he didn't think you'd see it ;)

My truck isn't silver. See, here's picture proof.
IMG_2457.jpg

LOL What was this, GAM 08'? If you remember we got into a race like this what that Honda on 34. And won. LOL

Go drive your goat :swordfight:

Stainless

Reaction score
Good, then I will never save your dumb TDI when it throws a pulley from its alternator again! :swordfight: or risk scraping Pinky truck's roof on your STUPID fancy pants apartment complex's parking garage while scaring residents! :)

Have him tell you about the time he and I had issues with his TDI.

TyCorr

Reaction score
doofus (ˈduːfəs)

— n
informal chiefly ( US ) a slow-witted or stupid person

[C20: from Black slang]

Main Entry: dufus
Part of Speech: n
Definition: an incompetent and stupid, though well-meaning, person;

I have never seen dufus spelled that way(doofus). The interwebby says its legit, so I guess Ill let 'er slide this time.

Stainless

Reaction score
HAHA I may have allegedly jumped a road....

And a ditch... And took the battery cables off to clear the codes while we went drinking at my girlfriends house. Which as it turns out you should never do to a VW. LOL

And you never gave me my carhart back you sombitch. Or my flask. I miss the flask the most. LOL

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
doofus (ˈduːfəs)

— n
informal chiefly ( US ) a slow-witted or stupid person

[C20: from Black slang]

Main Entry: dufus
Part of Speech: n
Definition: an incompetent and stupid, though well-meaning, person;

I have never seen dufus spelled that way(doofus). The interwebby says its legit, so I guess Ill let 'er slide this time.

Conversely I have never seen it spelled "dufus" so, we're even! :poke:

And a ditch... And took the battery cables off to clear the codes while we went drinking at my girlfriends house. Which as it turns out you should never do to a VW. LOL

And you never gave me my Carhartt back you sombitch. Or my flask. I miss the flask the most. LOL

BAHAHAHA you two 'tards, good grief LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.