Hey All!!

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Could be worse, could be one of those slow ass 7.3 guys :poke:

Stump jumpers. Sure do see a mess of them still beating up and down these mountain passes in my neck of the woods. But can't argue how quick they're beating, but beating none the less. Thanks for the shout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
lol.. hey, my dually and my 6.7 run the exact same numbers at the track

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

That's pretty damn cool. What you running in the dually?

shmoozer

Reaction score
lol.. hey, my dually and my 6.7 run the exact same numbers at the track

live life full throttle

Sounds like you're saying they're both slow..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sounds like you're saying they're both slow..

dam.. you got me!! lol

for them both weighing 8400lbs and running 13.9s to 14.1s its not to bad.. definitely makes heads turn.. but yes, in our world they are slow.. both are 450hp according to slips.

live life full throttle

shmoozer

Reaction score
They're no slouch that's for sure! 8400lbs is a tank

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
That wasn't the intent fellas, was trying to imply outside a few weak fuel pumps that is the most durable line imo. And I've not found any of them slow, but I'm a splinter head and the 7.3's I've worked over the years would move whatever you could put on them without worrying about pulling cabs off and the like. Was that a little better?? I hope so. All of them blow me away concerning the performance despite weighing more than the average house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome.

Many thanks skate918, I am already enjoying the fellowship and direction and information I can already tell is on a much higher plane of intelligence. That's imperative for me as I do good walking through a door w/o bumping my head. Lol

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Just pokin some fun. :toast:

LLFT!!! I like your style Dude....Sam Elliot sheepishly replies...
May your coolant and your oil,
Keep within 10
or Just tack a little harder
To boost with power boil...ancient psd proverb

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
I've been through pumpkin town many times going to Lake Keowee and work down that way. I'm about 5 minutes or so straight up hwy 9 from Lake lure

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Neighbors may be a reach but I'm on your end all the time. Chimney Rock. All around. I'm from TN and my folks had to elope to Bryson City to get bitched. I dig that area a lot. I need to get up that way and hunt a few old homesites or battlefields. Let me know if you know of any good metal detecting areas, i'd appreciate it.

tlinejt8

Reaction score
Hello Rob. I'm new myself. I own a 99' 7.3. thought about getting a 6.0. but came across a killer deal on my truck. This forum thing is new, I have read them forever but never joined one. I was a virgin before today. Lol.

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome! Fellow 6 liter lover myself

Appreciate it Shmoozer....Im still ciphering this os and saw your reply. Kind of partial to your handle...i foolishly used my name and I don't believe I can change it again.

sootie

Reaction score
Just pm a mod and they will change it for you. Mods have a red, green or orange handle.

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Hello Rob. I'm new myself. I own a 99' 7.3. thought about getting a 6.0. but came across a killer deal on my truck. This forum thing is new, I have read them forever but never joined one. I was a virgin before today. Lol.

Good deal Partner,

I've actually been on a couple public forums but I am still navigating through all the branches off this one. Its exactly what I was looking for with actual pertinent discussions with what seems to be a good knowledgeable community. Welcome in man!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Neighbors may be a reach but I'm on your end all the time. Chimney Rock. All around. I'm from TN and my folks had to elope to Bryson City to get bitched. I dig that area a lot. I need to get up that way and hunt a few old homesites or battlefields. Let me know if you know of any good metal detecting areas, i'd appreciate it.

Will do man! If you get back over this way give me a shout. I'd like to do a lil metal detecting myself! I've got one I've only used a couple of times. Would like to do/learn more.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

slc dzl

Reaction score
Well you know there couldn't be any covetous on my part...lol.
My latest strategy should see just under 800 hp at rear wheels. If I make that ill have no where near half of what I saw the new KRanch come in. Tip of the hat my friend, there's nothing more plush on the roads imo.

Welcome!

What is your strategy for getting 800 hp at the tire?

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Welcome!

What is your strategy for getting 800 hp at the tire?

Thanks SLC,
800 for me is a lot like driving a golf ball 300 yds, I do plan to get there but I'm not sure how sustainable it'll be. But For me My biggest thing is I haven't seen or talked to Anyone in that class that don't say you basically give up all drivability once you hit 800...but I can't verify.
I plan on Bill ******** at Powerstroke.com to mill my heads and punch them whatever he will and still honor his "lifetime guarantee". Ive not heard of anyone doing that. But then hour talking wholesale upgrades from bottom to top and Ive heard you can get there without nitrous but haven't a firsthand account of anyone making it without it.
The aftermarket industry around these trucks is so ********** right now who knows by the time I get serious about tearing into it again. But you're talking to a man who still isnt studded, so I've plenty time to decide on a practical goal without sacrificing the fun of driving it. Does that make amy sense.