HID lights

dasboot

Reaction score
My boss got a new 2014 powerstroke. He was wondering about updating his head lights to HID lights. What do you all recommend?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
JD and I have actually got HID kits available that are hands down superior to what's readily available. Some of the nicest stuff I've ever seen. Let me know if you want a price

MorganM

Reaction score
My boss got a new 2014 powerstroke. He was wondering about updating his head lights to HID lights. What do you all recommend?

I recommend buying a really bright LED flashlight and aiming at other drivers as he cruises around at night. Same effect and far cheaper in terms of money and install time. Far less likely to fail, too.

Yeah, no worries, he can thank me later.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
LOL That's awesome

The new kit JD and I stumbled on seems to really have reliability down pat. I know a lot of people who won't run HID's because of market kits not lasting or even functioning properly.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Steve, what's the brand? May be interested when I finally get the new truck

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

johnboy27

Reaction score
I bought a set from Retro Solutions. I have had a couple kits in the past and the Retro Solutions kit is by far the best kit I have seen.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
For everybody inquiring about HID kits, i will have a thread up Saturday with pricing and order info. JD and I are working on finalizing projector kits for the 6.0/6.4/6.7 as well. So stay tuned. Bunch of cool stuff coming!

Latest posts

Members online