HID sealed beam?

El chupacabra

Reaction score
Any solutions for us guys running the sealed beams? I kinda like the XL look but I would like some brighter headlights.

-Jake-

bigsix300

Reaction score
I do believe there are h4 kits that replace the sealed beam I think Hella makes them.

Thumbed out Infected T-bolt

bigsix300

Reaction score
Oh I have also found that Speaker makes a led replacement

Thumbed out on my Infected T-bolt

bigsix300

Reaction score
That may be a preference I do know the LEDs produce very little EMI more vibration resistant and take a little less current to run than HID and you don't hafto worry about ballast and placement of it. Other than that it may come to preference, beam pattern and lumens.

yeehaw

Reaction score
wagner trueviews are pretty good, they don't have the offensive glare to them for oncoming cars, but they have a good wide view for both ditches. And they are a brighter white, not blue.

bigsix300

Reaction score
I have been running silver stars looks like the true views maybe better but have been tossing around the idea of HIDs and seen the LEDs and was intrigued.

El chupacabra

Reaction score
500 bucks for the jwspeakers? I think not. I didn't realize that so many companies make different housings for sealed beam conversions. Projector,halo,leds in all different colors, chrome, tinted WTF now I don't even know what I want too many choices.I think ill find some housings I like then do a Retro solutions hid kit.

-Jake-

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.