Highschool 6.0 build thread

Akira

Reaction score
We were all at that stage. I give him props for not sitting at home playing video games and asking mom for another hotpocket, because people are being mean to Bernie on the interwebs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you bud, I appreciate it. I'm not gonna lie I do play video games and slack sometimes but when I work I also bust my ass and work the hardest I can. It's true I'm at the stage where I want to "skate on forces and roll coal" but I'm not gonna be stupid about it, I like the IG builds honestly and I hope one day I'll get posted by "cencal trucks" lol even though that style originated in Hawaii. Thanks again bro

Outlaw7317

Reaction score
Don't let all these guys get to you. Welcome to the site. Enjoy your truck and high school. Have fun!

I had a 66 mustang when I was in hs. Wasn't anything cheap about restoring and keeping a 30 year old car on the road on $4.25 an hr. But it made me happy. *** the haters that just want to be negative and talk sh!t like their life is perfect and they made all the right decisions growing up.

Hes getting the same friendly hazing he all got when we came here.

"your new and you don't know anything"

cbrown

Reaction score
Thank you bud, I appreciate it. I'm not gonna lie I do play video games and slack sometimes but when I work I also bust my ass and work the hardest I can. It's true I'm at the stage where I want to "skate on forces and roll coal" but I'm not gonna be stupid about it, I like the IG builds honestly and I hope one day I'll get posted by "cencal trucks" lol even though that style originated in Hawaii. Thanks again bro

Hahaha, you had some good replies to the last few comments and I thought you were turning the corner.....this reply took it straight to the dump. Enjoy and have fun. :popcorn:

Outlaw7317

Reaction score
Hahaha, you had some good replies to the last few comments and I thought you were turning the corner.....this reply took it straight to the dump. Enjoy and have fun. :popcorn:

LOL I didn't want to be that guy...but yeah

Akira

Reaction score

LOL I didn't want to be that guy...but yeah

Lol I know you guys hate rolling coal and stuff, I don't care and I'll probably never roll coal mainly for the fact I can't afford to be wasting gas to have a smoke show but I can dream. I have turned a corner honestly the old me(last year when I was building a Tacoma that I sold for the SuperDuty) would never do anything for the performance of a truck. Maybe I'd do an exhaust but that's it, now I'm looking at trying to longevity out the 6.0 and make sure I don't mess it up and really make sure I take care of it. After all it's all said and done I'm happy my my decisions so far, and I think for 16 I haven't done anything too "stupid".

Akira

Reaction score
Also ordered some parts, black projector headlights and 6000K HIDs. Also found a mesh grill that'll I'll order in a couple weeks.

joe d

Reaction score
I think for 16 your doing something wright. I wish you the best of luck and hope you do succeed in building your dream truck.
Good luck
Joe

joe d

Reaction score
Your not on here asking about smoke switches or asking what 5$ modification you can do you seem to be spending the money and the time to do the best of your ability to do what you want the right way so to me your doing well.. Considering mostcant even afford that truck.

Outlaw7317

Reaction score
Lol I know you guys hate rolling coal and stuff, I don't care and I'll probably never roll coal mainly for the fact I can't afford to be wasting gas to have a smoke show but I can dream. I have turned a corner honestly the old me(last year when I was building a Tacoma that I sold for the SuperDuty) would never do anything for the performance of a truck. Maybe I'd do an exhaust but that's it, now I'm looking at trying to longevity out the 6.0 and make sure I don't mess it up and really make sure I take care of it. After all it's all said and done I'm happy my my decisions so far, and I think for 16 I haven't done anything too "stupid".

Honestly buddy, we're just giving you a hard time for the most part. I applaud your efforts of working hard and being able to buy a 20k dollar truck at 16. I was 18 before i bought mine. There's a few on here that don't get enough puzzy and come of a bit abrasive but as long as your not on here posting vids of intersections your smoking out, or asking how you can make more smoke, we will gladly answer any questions you may have. Keep up,the hard work, save your money, and drive it till the skates fall off.

Akira

Reaction score
Honestly buddy, we're just giving you a hard time for the most part. I applaud your efforts of working hard and being able to buy a 20k dollar truck at 16. I was 18 before i bought mine. There's a few on here that don't get enough puzzy and come of a bit abrasive but as long as your not on here posting vids of intersections your smoking out, or asking how you can make more smoke, we will gladly answer any questions you may have. Keep up,the hard work, save your money, and drive it till the skates fall off.

Thanks outlaw7317, I was sure I was gonna catch some hazing for being young and new but it's all part of the fun I guess haha. I will admit I don't own it 100% out right just yet I own a lot but I'm still paying it off. Can't wait for the day I make my final payment. Thanks again and I appreciate everybody

Akira

Reaction score
Update

I got my projector headlights installed just need to put HIDs in and wire up the halos then it'll be good to go. Also gonna be selling my dirtbike this weekend hopefully so more parts will be on the way.

image.jpg

Akira

Reaction score
Geez it's been a while since I last updated this thread, ALOT of changes have been made and many many more to come. Since my last posting I've color matched my front end along with a new mesh grill, installed dual steering stabilizers, LED tail lights/reverse lights, installed 20'' light bar, Installed 08+ mirrors, Installed AMP research steps, Painted under my whole truck gloss black, and have a new 4'' block going in this week(to get rid of the squat).

slc6oh

Reaction score
Think of all the HS pussy any of us woulda pulled with that **** while we were in school.

good lookin truck man.

take the negitave comments with a grain of salt. Ive been there on forums for sure.
best I can say is don't get ahead of yourself, if you can at all avoid it. do stuff right, the first time. and youll be golden. Long as the ****s put together right, who cares if your style is different than others. keep it up.

Reaction score
Were you in the video that nasty truck vidz posted on instagram of the burnouts after the truck meet in hawaii? It kind of looks like yours is sitting in line behind the one thats smoking out everybody underneath the bridge in tire smoke.

Latest posts

Members online