Holy crap....Fox 2.5's are huge

WHY NOT

Reaction score
There is a big difference between 2.0's and 2.5's on rough surfaces like old back roads. On the highway not so much but if you travel less than perfect roads the difference is amazing. My wife noticed a difference between the two and approved of the price after riding with the 2.5's if that helps any decisions

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
So far I'm very impressed. I wanna get a few more miles on them then I'll post my final thoughts and some pics.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Great. Much better than the so called Ranchos it came with.
No regrets on getting them at all. I'm gonna try to find some rougher stuff this weekend then I'll give a full report.

BK39

Reaction score
His truck is leveled. I can't remember if it was 1.5 or 2.5, but it's not "bone stock" per say.

JRLott

Reaction score
Best shock I've ever had on a truck this size.

Since I'm planning 2.5" front and either 4 or 5" rear...I'm blaming you when my wife finds out what I want to spend on shocks. I was thinking I'd be tickled pink with Bilstien. Then I thought Fox 2.0s aren't that much more...now I fv(&in' read this...

TheBigNasty

Reaction score
If you haven't bought already, keep your stock rancho's before wasting money on bilsteins.

Jomax

Reaction score
If you haven't bought already, keep your stock rancho's before wasting money on bilsteins.

I'm still rocking the ranchos. Honestly they aren't that bad.... Only upgrade will be towards 2.5in diameter shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online