• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Holy grail of farm toys Ag Chem Black Beauty

bad moose

Reaction score
From what I've been told, of farm toys this would be a holy grail.

Ag Chem Black Beauty. This was only sold to AG Chem employees and was a special order to Ertl from Ag Chem. I have had this since new and displayed it only. The mirrors are going with it they are on the tape. I did this so that they would not be lost. My dumb ass removed it from the package because I was not going to get rid of it. But after 4 years in the office closet to keep it safe, I have decided to let someone else enjoy it.

$100 plus shipping USPS with delivery confirmation. Do not be afraid to make offers.

Attachments

• office closet 007.JPG
    office closet 007.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 291
  • office closet 008.JPG
    office closet 008.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 225
  • office closet 009.JPG
    office closet 009.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 212
  • office closet 010.JPG
    office closet 010.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 271
  • office closet 011.JPG
    office closet 011.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 219

KPSquared

Reaction score
It was more the highway hop that sucked. . . once you were in the field, it was good enough, but I had a couple scary moments at road speed. . .

Okabena26

Reaction score
do you still have

Do you stilt have?
From what I've been told, of farm toys this would be a holy grail.

Ag Chem Black Beauty. This was only sold to AG Chem employees and was a special order to Ertl from Ag Chem. I have had this since new and displayed it only. The mirrors are going with it they are on the tape. I did this so that they would not be lost. My dumb ass removed it from the package because I was not going to get rid of it. But after 4 years in the office closet to keep it safe, I have decided to let someone else enjoy it.

$100 plus shipping USPS with delivery confirmation. Do not be afraid to make offers.

Latest posts

Members online