Homemade RSK

Reaction score
Who has done it? The pmf kit to my door is 500 and I just can't stand to pay that much for something I could make. It seems easy enough, just might be tough to make everything square for a novice like me. What are your thoughts? I am swapping in a kingpin soon so I figured I would go with b codes in the rear and v codes in the front at the same time. Thanks in advance for your input.

Jomax

Reaction score
Just pay the price. It's not too much. And will fit Perfect.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

matt92idi

Reaction score
Yeah it's really not worth the effort in making one. There's lined up perfectly and went on in minutes compared to hours to build one

zilla68

Reaction score
Who has done it? The pmf kit to my door is 500 and I just can't stand to pay that much for something I could make. It seems easy enough, just might be tough to make everything square for a novice like me. What are your thoughts? I am swapping in a kingpin soon so I figured I would go with b codes in the rear and v codes in the front at the same time. Thanks in advance for your input.

why in the world if you are a novice, would you even attempt this, you'd be putting others and yourself at risk.
I've had 3 installed and you can't ask for a better, easier install than the pmf set up, it bolts right in within minutes.
My time is worth more than what it would cost to fab all this up, buy the materials, trial and fit, getting the angles right, etc.

Latest posts

Members online