Hooked to the sled!

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my pull from last night at the local fair. Placed 6 of about 22 truck in what they called a "super street modified"!! Lol. Basically allowed turbos, fuel upgrades, ladder bars, hanging weights. Trucks just had to have factory drive line and 1" of suspension travel. Truck did pretty well. Only issue was the TC not locking the whole time. Need to get with Morgan and see what he can do about tuning.

https://youtu.be/5jzEJy0ber4

heres_al99

Reaction score
yea I locked mine in 4th low and ran great, but will shift down to 3rd next time near the end never thought these trucks had so much wheel speed!

stacked6.7

Reaction score
287. First place was 332... But I didn't feel as bad knowing the dodge that won had around 900hp lol

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Thanks. I got on it little harder than I wanted to at the beginning. But as far as the the front end charter I just lower my tire pressures way down.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Just an update. I talked to Morgan and sent me a new trans tune. I guess normally the TC doesn't lock in low range, so he made some adjustments so it does! Thanks again for all the help Morgan.

LMPirate

Reaction score
I just got into sled pulling with mine. And now I'm hooked, no pun intended. My first pulling wa 227 feet mi.e is all stock so I was happy .I pulled in 4X4 low left it in drive and turned the tow/haul on .There's another in a couple weeks I was going to do. Any advice for a newbie puller?

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Let most of the air out of your front tires when you pull, if the rules allow it put the biggest blocks you can in the rear to limit suspension travel, and hold it to the floor! :thumbsup:

Latest posts