Houston and surrounding G2G

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I'm going to be moving within the next few weeks. Hopefully I can start working on this more after that. Also may have someone to help out a little along with Agjake11.

edit*** Also, I am hoping to get my truck out to Dorian(PSE) in the next few months for some much needed work (studs,EGR delete, oil cooler, fix oil leaks, and new tunes)

Last edited:

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Lol sorry just caught up on this... Still in Galveston at dinner... I think it be cool we even meet up just to drink or eat and catch up.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I'm going to be moving within the next few weeks. Hopefully I can start working on this more after that. Also may have someone to help out a little along with Agjake11.

edit*** Also, I am hoping to get my truck out to Dorian(PSE) in the next few months for some much needed work (studs,EGR delete, oil cooler, fix oil leaks, and new tunes)

Let me know what you need help with and I'll help out with whatever I can.

Agjake11

Reaction score
think there were 3.

better pic of mine when it first got stuck

-1238-42D0-B9B1-C57EBFEDF4EE-1166-00000065354C0DC0.jpg

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Technically 4... My wife was i my truck and I was with Matt(Vano), but once I got hubs locked correctly she crawled out....

u5enu7yh.jpg
-Matt buried first then 2 more buried tryin to get him out
tatugy7u.jpg
ve6unanu.jpg
e4a3e7et.jpg

VanoFord

Reaction score
Yea I do feel pretty good that my 1T made both them guys stuck too haha. After I showed the wife these pics she's ok's the icon and some 35's!!! After Xmas though :/

Definitely a fun time. Have to try and get something goin again cuz I barely wheeled from unburying myself haha.

VanoFord

Reaction score
I hadn't had a chance to check why the vac didn't work. I did hop out and unlock them manually right before I hit the road. Doesn't feel like they are still engaged. I got a warranty so I'm just gonna take it in.

Reaction score
I'm down for this next one.. I'm not gonna lie.. I slept till 2pm Friday,I was crazy tired from working later nights all last week and Thursday. But it was well worth it knowing wicked lizard got to spend Thanksgiving with his daughter. Do I rested pretty good, I'll supply some fajitas thus next one.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I'm down for this next one.. I'm not gonna lie.. I slept till 2pm Friday,I was crazy tired from working later nights all last week and Thursday. But it was well worth it knowing wicked lizard got to spend Thanksgiving with his daughter. Do I rested pretty good, I'll supply some fajitas thus next one.

Hmm sounds like a plan!

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
MMMM, wings and beer on a friday lunch. this could easily be done in the houston area as there are quite a few of us...

i do know i need to go back to the pass and test out these front shocks :evil

Let me know when and ill cruise as well.... Love doin some wheelin

Latest posts

Members online