How do I know my hpop is enough for my injectors

Wackerjr

Reaction score
stage ones.... most likely going to be fine.... BUTTTTT that all depends a bit on tuning, and how long your in it with the lead foot.... you may throw a light in higher tunes, but no way to tell until you get you injects in...

Short Bus

Reaction score
I'm going to say that your stock hop won't hold that kind of pressure, in a hot tune it will be lucky to hold 2000 psi. It could do a little better than that if your lucky but I wouldn't count on it.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
He said he gets 3500 wide open, don't you think that would be enough short bus depending on how long he can hold it?? Is there any reason why a 15 wouldn't hold it not like he is going too big is there anything really done to the oil side on stage 1's?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
3500 is plenty... a stock 15* with stage 1s wont do that though...

And idk who his tuner is, but most tuners wont let it get that high regardless

Short Bus

Reaction score
if he's getting 3500 psi out of a stock 15* hpop with stage 1's, then the ipr is grounded out at idle lol. IIRC, mine would dip below 2000 with stage 1's and a hot program.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Okay on your stock AA's your seeing 3700?? As long as you Tell jody you are going to be running stage 1s and a stock HPOP he will set you up for it to run well.

But honestly i would suggest a little larger pump to get the most out of the injector

Short Bus

Reaction score
You will be down around 2000-2200 after injectors, maybe a touch more but it will be very low compared to those numbers.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
T500 is your cheapest alternative.

Your in victoria ? Quite a few guys on the island. But I've yet to meet a guy Vancouver area

jstann

Reaction score
T500 is your cheapest alternative.

Your in victoria ? Quite a few guys on the island. But I've yet to meet a guy Vancouver area

Yea that's the way I'm thinking of going .... I'll be over to BD diesel days in spring with some buddy's

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.