How do they do this?

TANK'S 250

Reaction score

Seems like if you don't really know the person you are tryin to find...it doesn't know either..

there are a bunch of people in this thread that asked about the same person..some got it...some didn't.....which means user error..

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Seems like if you don't really know the person you are tryin to find...it doesn't know either..

there are a bunch of people in this thread that asked about the same person..some got it...some didn't.....which means user error..

Negative. There are many combinations to finding a person and just because it cant figure out the answer from your combination doesn't ALWAYS mean user error

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
got John Goodman in 19 ....

...see....if you don't know the person you are searching...neither will akinator .com

Well thats true as well i was commenting on the user error thing. Like if I think of david spade in "Tommy Boy" his combination could be different from you thinking about him in "Joe Dirt"

juniort444e

Reaction score
I do agree with you on that sixohh. Sometimes it seems to ask answers really close to what i was thinking, so i answered incorrectly to see what else would pop up, and somehow it still got all four of them with 25-30 questions.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
It guessed the truck from the movie duel....... which means I quit

yup...seems to be almost dead on....I just tried the truck from Maximum Overdrive... and it got it....

maximum-overdrive.jpg

8inchstroker

Reaction score
Used to have this little handheld gadget I toyed around with sometimes, it asked you questions and about 9 out of 10 times it would guess what you were thinking about

MY KIDS HAVE THIS THING IT GUESSED OZZY MARILYN MANSON N SO ON

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
HOLY****!!!!! it got mine....

Alex Delarge from A Clockwork Orange

Latest posts

Members online