How fragile is chrome wheel finish

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hoss looks good....I dunno man. BMF is still my favorite. I'm not a fan of the no luster / flat look of most of the other ones. Death metal's shine.

I suppose the deathmetal would be nice because you can wax/polish it to help keep stuff from sticking to it and waterdrops drying on it.

I like the particular hoss model I posted just because it is shiny and the machined part wont get effed up from occasional salt exposure. Ive ran good rims in the snow before when it decided to snow in Oct or April in IL. Ive got weather to contend with up here in IL.

I too like the BMf's. A set of deathmetal black 'kanes would look good on my truck. Fo sho. I think they'd look good on yours too. Im still leaning towards the chrome 22's in your case.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I suppose the deathmetal would be nice because you can wax/polish it to help keep stuff from sticking to it and waterdrops drying on it.

I like the particular hoss model I posted just because it is shiny and the machined part wont get effed up from occasional salt exposure. Ive ran good rims in the snow before when it decided to snow in Oct or April in IL. Ive got weather to contend with up here in IL.

I too like the BMf's. A set of deathmetal black 'kanes would look good on my truck. Fo sho. I think they'd look good on yours too. Im still leaning towards the chrome 22's in your case.

I like the chrome too...just in the same boat you are with wanting something that holds up.

I actually think I like the death metal as much. So...lateral move

TyCorr

Reaction score
I like the chrome too...just in the same boat you are with wanting something that holds up.

I actually think I like the death metal as much. So...lateral move

Arent your current rims 9" wide? Im finding the blk/machined hoss only comes in 9 or 9.5" if you get the 22". A 22x9.5 with 0 offset would have about 4" of lip right? Are you having trouble finding tires for the 22's?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
My current wheels are 9's. Still a very nice lip for a nine inch wheel.

The 22s are 10.5s with 4.75 b.s.

A 12.50 will be just fine.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My current wheels are 9's. Still a very nice lip for a nine inch wheel.

The 22s are 10.5s with 4.75 b.s.

A 12.50 will be just fine.

Im dead set on running a 35x13.5 mickey thompson atz. I am pretty much stuck with a 20" wheel for those. I could jump on the wagon and buy the premium(in price anyway) toyo mt and then I can get whatever the heck wheel size I want.

I just figured a 35/20 would look best. 22/35 is a little thin of sidewall for crappy roads around here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.