How long till someone deletes there 2015 6.7

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
My ole man has a 2011 and has 55,000 trouble free miles, I'm hoping this truck treats me as good as his has been, going from my bulletproofed 6.0 to this truck has been a huge jump and love it so far,( I'll always have a special place in my heart for that 6.0 and the sound:).... if my mother in law wasn't in town I'd go burn through a couple tanks but that will have to wait:) I'm excited to hook up to something and see if I notice a difference between my dads 2011 and this truck

I also can't wait till someone gets into the internals of the gen II 6.7 I'm curious if any how much bigger rods are?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
My ole man has a 2011 and has 55,000 trouble free miles, I'm hoping this truck treats me as good as his has been, going from my bulletproofed 6.0 to this truck has been a huge jump and love it so far,( I'll always have a special place in my heart for that 6.0 and the sound:).... if my mother in law wasn't in town I'd go burn through a couple tanks but that will have to wait:) I'm excited to hook up to something and see if I notice a difference between my dads 2011 and this truck

I also can't wait till someone gets into the internals of the gen II 6.7 I'm curious if any how much bigger rods are?

Remember take some video of whatever you pull curious to see how it compares to a 14 and older 6.7.

Default15405

Reaction score
I noticed on the video a quick drop in rpms near the top of 3rd and I've seen it on my truck since i got it. Does anyone know what this is? I've always just assumed it was the tc locking but I've never got any confirmation on that.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I noticed on the video a quick drop in rpms near the top of 3rd and I've seen it on my truck since i got it. Does anyone know what this is? I've always just assumed it was the tc locking but I've never got any confirmation on that.

Yes, thats when the converter locks on them

jordan572

Reaction score
I figured the 15s would be pretty hard to crack again, writing the tune is easy getting it to flash is another story. I thought that was always the issue when new trucks come out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.