How many B code rear spring guys do we have?

kampy

Reaction score
RSK/V/B codes here, rides much better. Nice when it's empty.

Tom, talk to Cary about the shocks to make sure you want to switch, I have the silver Bilsteins and I think the truck is too soft with a decent load in the bed, it gets scary going around corners with the slide in camper on and the camper only weighs about 2000. Just mentioned it because I think you have a slide in.

Tom S

Reaction score
RSK/V/B codes here, rides much better. Nice when it's empty.

Tom, talk to Cary about the shocks to make sure you want to switch, I have the silver Bilsteins and I think the truck is too soft with a decent load in the bed, it gets scary going around corners with the slide in camper on and the camper only weighs about 2000. Just mentioned it because I think you have a slide in.

I sold my slide in and just added the rear sway bar from a F-350. Also I ran rear airbags when I had the camper. I think I have to have the silver ones due to the change in length with the planned RSK.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I am in the process of putting B code in right now. I have a question though.

I am trying to figure out how much if any of the spring needs to be trimmed to clear the shackle. If I put the shackle on like it was originally I will have to trim quite a bit and the spring clamp may still hit. But If I mount the shackle backwards like Billy(GNXTC2) did in the 9th post in the link below, it will clear. is it ok to mount the shackle backwards?

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42686:confused:

Tom S

Reaction score
I got so lucky on that with the Velvet ride shackles not requiring anything.

Latest posts

Members online