how much trans to hold 575-625rwhp?

50_shooter

Reaction score
I notices 4-5th squalling and lazy reverse with just dpf on tuning on my 14. I had Morgan at Midwest build mine. It hadn't failed, but I was having a significant power upgrade done, so I considered it insurance. Morgan said some clutches were burnt. I am really glad I went ahead and had it done, as the shifting characteristics are much better, no squalling, no delay between shifts. It's awesome so far (+ or- 2000 miles). I highly recommend it.

Notneb

Reaction score
Sorry to dredge up an old post, but I figured this was the best place to put this, instead of putting up a new thread: If I were to use Morgan's built trans, is there any other weakness anyone knows about on the 15's? I just traded my tuned 12' in on one and am tuning it today. I'm used to running on the hottest setting on my 12' but after reading all these threads on the weaksauce transmissions in the 15's I'm just going to spend the big bucks and get a built one.

So at the hottest tune setting *PIP tunes*, with a built trans, what are the potential weak spots? Thanks!

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Sorry to dredge up an old post, but I figured this was the best place to put this, instead of putting up a new thread: If I were to use Morgan's built trans, is there any other weakness anyone knows about on the 15's? I just traded my tuned 12' in on one and am tuning it today. I'm used to running on the hottest setting on my 12' but after reading all these threads on the weaksauce transmissions in the 15's I'm just going to spend the big bucks and get a built one.

So at the hottest tune setting *PIP tunes*, with a built trans, what are the potential weak spots? Thanks!

I'd think you are good unless you add fuel and a bigger turbo then it will be rods.

50_shooter

Reaction score

Rear tires!

Latest posts

Members online