How not to ship injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
So when your transmission builder comes to you and says that he needs new direct, intermidiatte, and od clutches and that's what gets replaced its our responsibility to look at all the parts and make sure they are what joe says they are..if a shaft or planetary is broke than yes he would have looked into it

09stroker

Reaction score
I never talked to joe except in his thread. I did talk to you on the phone when I purchased it. And you did it had everything in it and was freshly rebuilt by MPD. You did fail to mention it was gonna be in a stock dirty as hell case and not the painted one.
Your story is still inconsistent it's unbelievable.

When I called after I found out it had no billet except for the input y'all told me no that trans never had billet. According to elites invoices you had it only had an input.
Then another time y'all told me well we just said what joe told us.
Then I thought well hey y'all rebuilt it how did you not see there was no billet!

09stroker

Reaction score
So what about the invoices from elite that showed it didn't and you still told everyone it had the parts?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
The case was replaced as it had a transfer case index ring on it and broke the back half of the transmission off at some point before we got the truck

we read you what his invoice said on it after the fact that you brought it up it had nothing in it why it is joe said it had everything billet I don't know and honestly just went buy what he said if you think your the only one that had issues joe sold his used parts to your wrong and I appoligize for that if you would have had us build you a trans from scratch and the parts weren't in there this would be a different case

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im closing this for now. the issue has been handled and now this has gone way off course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online