How the F*** do you get 180 turn onto the high pressure turbo??

bng305

Reaction score
He should just spit on it. Works for multiple situations LOL

24ysm00.gif

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
Well it's been over a week, had to order a new bracket & still will not fit! My mechanic is saying its in the cast housings that's causing the out of alignment issue. I thought these housings were supposed to be a factory fit? He's gonna have to do some engineering to make them fit. This is gonna cost me some extra $$$$.

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
It was seated all the way. Mechanic has had it, just going from he was telling me now. I'd have just bought factory if I knew it was gonna be this kind of issue to install. Nothing go as planned w/ this truck!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Thats just it. Trq Tows are basically a stock charger.

Absolutly nothing is different on the housing for the hp turbo compared to stock on the outside that would affect the fitment at all. This is really weird that you are having issues. Something just doesnt add up.

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
@ first I thought it was just something I did wrong or F-ed up, now my mechanic is having issues & can not get it to work w/ out modifying some things. Something is wrong.....

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
did something happen to the boost tube (the u shaped tube) when it was off the truck? Get bent somehow? I am stummped on this one.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Check the hole on the hp tubo where the pin slide into and see if it is large enough. Maybe it needs to be reamed out a little or something?

White_monster

Reaction score
The clamp holding the exhaust housing could be placed wrong and holding the turbos up. The one holding the exhaust housing onto the center section can hit the I take manifold. I put a set of rebuilt turbos on and this same issue happened till I compared to the stock ones. It's just a vband clamp, loose it and turn it. Another option to try, happened with my max powers when I put them on my mock up engine. Hope this helps you out.

Latest posts

Members online