HPFP about to sh*t the bed?

Beans71086

Reaction score
So I've had been noticing on wot runs that my rail pressure was dropping to about 22500. Changed the filters and it now peaks at 24000 and drops into the mid to high 23s. I'm running the newest spartan 310 and was wondering what rail pressures you guys were seeing. Maybe I'm just paranoid that at 42,000 miles I'll have to replace my hpfp. :shrug:

pog

Reaction score
should beholding around 24.5k. still under warranty right? i bet its getting weak.

pog

Reaction score
is there any difference between frp at wot when the tc unlocked and locked?

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Negative, not that I noticed anyway.

i would bet that your delivery pump is a tad on the weak side.

rail is going to 24k,then bleeds back. weak hpfp isnt going to make it to max rail in the first place.

you need to do a airdog,or something that moves a bit more fuel. your hpfp is over drawing the delivery side.

Beans71086

Reaction score
i would bet that your delivery pump is a tad on the weak side.

rail is going to 24k,then bleeds back. weak hpfp isnt going to make it to max rail in the first place.

you need to do a airdog,or something that moves a bit more fuel. your hpfp is over drawing the delivery side.

Hmmm this does make sense.... Maybe is time for Marty to do work on his 6.4 fuel system! :poke:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'd say I'll prolly go with an a1000 setup if it comes down to it.

i would do a a1000 or fuel lab if it were me. most people would because of cost.

especially if a ad2 will do what they want/need

Dustball8504

Reaction score
i would do a a1000 or fuel lab if it were me. most people would because of cost.

especially if a ad2 will do what they want/need

The AD2 is fine and all but to set one up properly you'd still have to delete the fuel bowl so that brings the cost up to around 1200ish. I prefer the A-1000 setup that Marty is working on also. I think the Aeromotive pump is better than the AirDog stuff and for the extra money will be worth it in the end.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The AD2 is fine and all but to set one up properly you'd still have to delete the fuel bowl so that brings the cost up to around 1200ish. I prefer the A-1000 setup that Marty is working on also. I think the Aeromotive pump is better than the AirDog stuff and for the extra money will be worth it in the end.

i agree but most peoples wallet thinks for them...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.