HPOP Suggestions

DocBar

Reaction score
Agreed.....

But if you decide on a pump we hope to be considered!!!

I have not updated in a while....

As of today we are closing in on 400 sold pumps with 9 failures.

All failed pumps were replaced at no cost to the customer.
(failed is defined by ANY problem, no matter how slight)
Where are y'all at with the Sr?

njjeep

Reaction score
Jason, I just got my 7.3 running again so i would be willing to test one also lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocBar

Reaction score

TyCorr

Reaction score
Billet housing!! Stocker can't do what we want it to do for as long as we want it to do it.

That seemed to be the downfall of another stock housing pump that moved tons of oil. The core side of the equation sucked. To put it bluntly.

TARM

Reaction score
I think I would do a Stealth again IF it comes out with a billet housing. From everything I heard it was large tolerances in the housing that were at the core of most all the issues with failures. This seems to hold true as the billet stealths did not have any of these types of issues.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I think I would do a Stealth again IF it comes out with a billet housing. From everything I heard it was large tolerances in the housing that were at the core of most all the issues with failures. This seems to hold true as the billet stealths did not have any of these types of issues.

Bingo! As I said the srp1.1 was a literal monster but was flip of a switch unreliable. Thats no good on a part as expensive as it. I just wonder how much a billet "core" is going to cost? I mean if youre going to have 1500 into an srp or brp rather its probably a hard sell.

Good idea and good goal but it seems the second rendition wound up being WORSE after all the machine work and billet guts. Hard to believe. There are people with several hundred miles on srp1.1 s that failed. And guys like me that were sitting near 5k miles.

Latest posts

Members online