HPOP upgrade

rascal

Reaction score
I decided to upgrade my HPOP to an Andrenaline while I am doing my EBPV delete and RR install. I have already ordered a new IPR but I was wondering if it is good practice to go ahead and install new HPOP lines while I am at it. Mine aren't leaking but will the increase pressure cause problems with old lines? Truck has 115K on the clock.

Also, like a dummy I was trying to get around draining coolant and while my HPOP case was off and blue shop towels stuffed in HPOP case I pulled the heater hose return and old faithful spewed coolant all over. Dumb, I know.
Some went down in the front cover past the HPOP gear and I see a tiny bit in the small hole between the gear housing and the pre-filter resovoir. I plan on changing my oil after this. SHould i be good after that? I am being a little paranoid. She's my baby.

rascal

Reaction score
What does the 203* thermostat hurt? They say that is what International designed the engine to run at that temp.

rascal

Reaction score
Thanks rustbucket!

I would still like to know what problems the 203* thermo is causing. I have ran it for about 5k miles without any noticeable issues. No noticeable improvements either now that I think about it.

Latest posts

Members online