Hpop

PA Stroker

Reaction score
I think it might be HPOP time. My stock 246,000 mile 17 degree pump cannot keep up with my 250/200's. What do you guys think I should get?
Its between and Adrenaline and and SRP 1.1? pros and cons of both?

Old OutLaw

Reaction score
SRP 1.1 .... it has all NEW parts inside it, the housing has been bored out to flow more oil, and the pistons are larger, and it comes with a lifetime warrenty.

it's also a bit more money, but well worth it ....

I didn't want to take a used pump off my engine and put another used one back on it.....

I have been running one for over a year, and it's been completely trouble free.

I have not regretted my choice one bit.

Stroker#66

Reaction score
I've got A t500 with my 250/200s and it has no problem keeping the pressure up at wot for almost half the price if money is a issue.

dmd

Reaction score
Been running the Adrenaline for some time and no problems other than self induced..

Sure made a difference in the way it ran, stock one was pretty week though.

Black 02

Reaction score
T-500 worked like a champ for me.

Now I need to look into something else. I don't think it'll handle 350/200's.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
How many ADR failures do we know of?

Average downtime for those failures before the owner got a new pump from dieselsite?

And the SRP1.1?

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
I'm sure the downtime is minimal with the T500, but what kinda numbers do we know about on those goin back?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
There are a ton of threads on here about oil systems, just keep doing research. Price is usually what drives ppl to certain pumps, I have been running a T500 since my old 15 went weak. There is a good amount of history and testing done on Terminators, Stealths and Adrenalines pumps both by the manufacturer and customers.

Good luck man and let us know what you go with!

Black 02

Reaction score
There were some rumors that the SRP1.1 was having issues. I know several people running them with big injectors and having no issues.

Reaction score
posted on PSN by Gary at stealth

we have sold over 875 SRP1.1 pumps now and have only 18 of them that have actually had an issue. Of those 18 pumps not one has been a "catastrophic" failure. Of those 18 pumps everyone has been just a piston return spring breakage. We have since switched spring manufacturers last august and havnt had an issue since. We do get warranty phone calls but most of them are installation issues. 18 pumps out of 875 do the math what more do you want?

PA Stroker

Reaction score
I did hear about the srp failures but if it was just a rumor that's the pump i was leaning towards anyway. Thanks for the input guys I just have to wait for my tax return to come back and I think I'll go with the SRP.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I did hear about the srp failures but if it was just a rumor that's the pump i was leaning towards anyway. Thanks for the input guys I just have to wait for my tax return to come back and I think I'll go with the SRP.

Good deal man, they weren't rumors but there will always be failures on any of those. There are multiple threads on this site on oil pumps just search Terminator, Stealth, or Adrenaline.

Latest posts

Members online