hpop?

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
Im sending a pump to Terminator to have modded to a T500. Im going to rebuild the fuel bowl while its out. Is there anything else i should get or need?

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Maybe consider just doing regulated return and fuel bowl delete, rather than rebuilding the fuel bowl. If i were going to spend the money in that area, that's what I would do.

neverkickn

Reaction score
I know a guy with a hell of a race truck that still runs the factory fuel bowl. Even if you plan to go with larger sticks soon I would leave the bowl in place. A rr would be a nice addition but bowl delete on a stock truck is a waste of money IMO.

I wouldn't even mess with the orings on the fuel bowl unless they are leaking. The fuel bowl is so easy to get at that I don't see the advantage of doing anything with it that it doesn't need. While you are in a money spending mood you might as well get an oring kit from guzzles for the toolbox in case you spring a leak down the road.

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
Well I'm planning on swapping pumps tomorrow hopefully. I also need to change my oil, should I change it while I swap the pump or after I get pumps swapped and running.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter but since you will be all oily during the swap you might as well do it during.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.