• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Husky floor mat liners- FRNT & REAR- BLACK

Mts678

Reaction score
I have black husky floor mat liners, black diamon plate pattern front and back with the front hump cover. Hump piece has been cut for a center console. I'll get pics up soon. I've only had these for about 3 weeks, reason for selling is because I found some weather tech tan mats that match my interior better.

Prefer local pick up, if shipped I'll have to buy a box and get them shipped at buyers expense.

Txt for pics
972-322-0752

$120- buyer pays shipping

Located in north Dallas area- Garland TX

I didn't clean them for the pics! I know I don't have many posts but I've been part of Powerstroke.org for years and have great feedback rating (which this forum needs). I'm mts678 on there as well.

e4eme9u5.jpg

a8enyhuj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mts678

Reaction score
Hey get out of here if you ain't buyin! LOL

Mts678

Reaction score
Update, after putting in the weather tech liners, they don't cover as much carpet as the husky ones do, so I decided to keep to husky liners and sell the weather tech liners. Sorry jrStroker. But on Powerstroke.org a dude is sellin a set if husky liners for like $75

Latest posts

Members online