hybrid injectors??

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
That is a lot of words not to actually say anything. Can you be more specific. I still don't understand, I know what a hybrid on a 7.3L injector is, but I don't know of another injector that is similar to the 6.0.
:whs:
Are the P&Bs built from scratch?

Canadianredneck

Reaction score
That is a lot of words not to actually say anything. Can you be more specific. I still don't understand, I know what a hybrid on a 7.3L injector is, but I don't know of another injector that is similar to the 6.0.

OK....I will explain it a little more so you guys can grasp it better.

Depending on the company that makes the hybrid, some use a 7.3 plunger and they bore out a stock 6.0 injector housing and some companies build their own custom plungers and do all the machining of the 6.0 bodies also. So like I said originally, it all depends on the company building them.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
and a good one at that! Even the retards on here can understand that, I know cause I'm one of em. LOL
lol the problem isnt the guys that dont understand it. The problem is guys who dont understand things and think they do. They decide to give everyone advise and waste other peoples time and money. I gave up lol. Tyler and shawn are great for giving straight and honest advice. they are old timers haha

motoxracer42

Reaction score
why is it more noticeable with spray?

i think its cause when you make an injector into a hybrid it actually drops injection pressure. yes they fuel more but it really doesnt seem like they fuel that much harder until you spray lol. i know it sounds weird but ive had a couple friends notice it too. when i dynoed on elite 205cc injectors i put down 632 on fuel. when we took those 205s and made them into hybrids, same stroke on the injectors, i made like 636 on fuel. that was same chargers and same dyno. with different chargers those hybrids made 1097 on spray. thats why i say if your gonna spray it, and i mean actually spray it, none of this .088 jet stuff lol then get hybrids. if you wanna drive it and occasionally race then i would go with conventionals

Latest posts

Members online