I can see now!!!

young7.3

Reaction score
Well i came home to a nice shiney box with some goodies in it today. Ordered them monday and got here in 3 days which is pretty good. Install was a breeze, took 2 hours from start to finish. Very simple plug and play installation. Here's a crapy cell phone pic.
kmkllk.jpg

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Well i came home to a nice shiney box with some goodies in it today. Ordered them monday and got here in 3 days which is pretty good. Install was a breeze, took 2 hours from start to finish. Very simple plug and play installation. Here's a crapy cell phone pic.
kmkllk.jpg

Looks good, thank you again for the order!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Is it normal that when you first turn them on that they get real bright then dim down and slowly get brighter?

I found that when I first turn mine on that they are somewhat dim for a few seconds and then as the gas heats up they get brighter. I think this is how HID's are supposed to be.

I'm not sure why yours get dimmer as they heat up?

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Is it normal that when you first turn them on that they get real bright then dim down and slowly get brighter?

Ever hid I have seen does this. They like flash really bright then go from dim and blueish to bright and white.

young7.3

Reaction score
I found that when I first turn mine on that they are somewhat dim for a few seconds and then as the gas heats up they get brighter. I think this is how HID's are supposed to be.

I'm not sure why yours get dimmer as they heat up?

Right after i turn them on they are real bright, then they get get real dim instantly, then, like you said, they get brighter as the gas heats up.

looks good

Thanks Michael

retrosolutions

Reaction score
That is normal operation. With HID there are few events that happen when you turn them on, Ignition, takeover, ramp-up, and the steady-state operation. You are noticing the first two phases preceding the other two.

Latest posts

Members online