I have joined the ranks...

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Ohhh I see how it is Corbin, over here cheating on us 6.4's. Heard you got a new truck, looking good. How do you like the new interior, and a/c seats. :drool:

Spatel23

Reaction score
Since nobody has provoked you yet, I will

Attachments

• 22.5.jpg
    22.5.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 172

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Since nobody has provoked you yet, I will

After the 250 is rolling again, I might look into some cosmetics... Def not doing any more than a delete and mild tune. Already working on blacking it out, headlights, hip marker lights are still left, then that grill... Those rims look nice. Def gonna get all the miles out of the stockers first though...

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Ohhh I see how it is Corbin, over here cheating on us 6.4's. Heard you got a new truck, looking good. How do you like the new interior, and a/c seats. :drool:

The Ball Conditioner..... is BAD ASS!!!!!!!! I had teh HD, top of the line rig, in 2010. 3 years later, my 13 Lariat makes my 2010 look like an 86 toyota with roll up windows....

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Love the truck man! These new SDs are more luxurious than most high end SUVs of similar cost. They just keep getting better.

Can't wait to see what ya do to the new ride!

Pmac21

Reaction score
The Ball Conditioner..... is BAD ASS!!!!!!!! I had teh HD, top of the line rig, in 2010. 3 years later, my 13 Lariat makes my 2010 look like an 86 toyota with roll up windows....

Thanks for making all of us 6.4 drivers feel like we are driving rust buckets! LOL Nice truck though!

SAK

Reaction score
Good looking truck Chris.

But with the 2013's you can't do a dpf delete with the h&s, since only the street tuner is capable of tuning the 13.

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

phooker

Reaction score
2013 CCLB F-350 DRW 6.7. Lariat Ultimate (with ballsac coolers!!!)

I am not crazy about the chrome package... But this is everything else that I wanted. I took all of the tinted lights off of the 450 and brought them over. These headlights really are horrible looking... I'll get some painted ones soon.

What is everyone using for tuners? I need to delete this thing. H&S?
Hub City? I asked about you when I was down there last time and they didn't know who I was talking about.

BlueOx

Reaction score

But with the 2013's you can't do a dpf delete with the h&s, since only the street tuner is capable of tuning the 13.

Incorrect sir, there are several ppl that are DPF deleted and tuned on the 13s. Just have to know the right ppl

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

There may be a way, I'll tell you wednesday afternoon... LOL
Incorrect sir, there are several ppl that are DPF deleted and tuned on the 13s. Just have to know the right ppl

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

I know such a guy.... LOL

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
BTW...... Since I had a 450 (commercial size truck) USAA could not cover it, so I had gotten with Progressive... Well, they blasted me for about $2800 a year, on the 450 alone, everything else that I have, bikes, 250, boat, rv, is with USAA Ins... But everything else, combined was less that 2 K a year... Now, with the 350, I put it on USAA, and lo and beyhold!!! My usaa went up a measly 209 every 6 months, 418 a year... VS $2800 a year with progressive..... More money for upgrades.... LOL

Latest posts

Members online