I Just Had to Share This

DocBar

Reaction score
I found this on Craigslist and just had to share it with y'all. I hope y'all get as good a laugh as I did.

The mother of all Excursions

This truck does have 228k but it has all the required changes that the lower milage vehicles will need soon so this will actually last longer. The engine is the 7.3 engine that is a smaller version of what they put in semi trucks, that is why the 7.3 is so much better than the duramax and newer trucks. This engine will last over a million miles with no problem. Just change the oil. The tires come with a 3 yr allignment, balance, rotate warranty and hazard. Also, there is an extended warranty on the engine, misc. and suspension work. Clean Truck overall! There is also a great stereo that is aftermarket. Tow package included. $13500 is a steal for all that is done on this beast. Where else can you find the last piece of apple pie that is the largest SUV ever made and still get 21 mpg. Awesome Truck!

2001 Ford Turbo Diesel 7.3 Excursion modified intake, exhaust, engine, suspension, misc and tunable Edge chip - 21 MPG . This Truck has over 10k in new and improved modifications. Almost everything is new except the engine. All maintenance, gaskets, injectors, ldm, idm, brakes, suspension, michelin tires all terrain 10 ply, 3yr allignment package, warranty and much more makes this truck incredible. With the extra horsepower you can get 21- 23 mpg hgw and 17+ city. The extreme mode adds about 200 horsepower and turns this beast loose to incredibly powerful and fast machine. I do not reccomend using the extreme setting too long.

Big Bore

Reaction score
Can someone explain the logic of this? If it has higher miles, how do improvements put on a high mile engines make it last longer than a low mile engine? How does someone this stupid have the ability to post on CL?

This truck does have 228k but it has all the required changes that the lower milage vehicles will need soon so this will actually last longer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online