I Need New Rims....

4tonGT40

Reaction score
So im looking to change my rims on my truck but It seems that everything I find that I like the offset is wwwaaayyy to negative. Stock offset is 40mm I would like to stay within a few mm of what is stock. Im not really into the rim and tire sticking out past the wheel well. So does anyone know of a rim company that will give me some decent options? Or just list off some company's that come to mind i guess. Thanks.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I would look at backspacing and wheel width before I looked at offset. Obviously you will be running a 20x9 or narrower with 5" of backspacing or more in order to stay fairly close

Nic

Reaction score
i believe you can put a wider tire on an 18..i wanted 20s but opted for the 18 for this reason..i may be wrong though

4tonGT40

Reaction score
I would look at backspacing and wheel width before I looked at offset. Obviously you will be running a 20x9 or narrower with 5" of backspacing or more in order to stay fairly close
I think Offset and backspacing are the same thing, but either way I have a customers truck at my shop that has "Fuel" rims and I liked the way it fit the truck so I bought 20x9 Fuel Pump..they are 20mm offset. They stick out just a little bit,but is acceptable to me...thanks for the help guys.

fine69

Reaction score
I think Offset and backspacing are the same thing, but either way I have a customers truck at my shop that has "Fuel" rims and I liked the way it fit the truck so I bought 20x9 Fuel Pump..they are 20mm offset. They stick out just a little bit,but is acceptable to me...thanks for the help guys.

Pics?

4tonGT40

Reaction score
i dont have them on my truck yet, i ordered them today but here is what they look like, I will upload some photos of them installed soon,,,

8837660e.png

Last edited:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Those are going to look awesome. I really like them alot. Post some pics when you get them on the truck.

AllanB

Reaction score
Yeah those are nice. I like the way Fuel cut bck on the number of bars/spokes or whatever it is ya call them. I have some Incubus, they look great on the internet. But when I got them on the truck, I didn't like them at all. I took one look after I put them on, the first thing that came to mind was BLING. That and oh hell no, this aint gonna work. But saying that, it was because Incubus had to many spokes/bars. They just didn't have that muscle look at all. Those Fuels look like they will add some muscle look to your truck. I agree about the offset also. I now run BMF on the same truck, they are to wide.