i wanna crack 800 hp.... on a budget

hucorey

Reaction score
Probably beating a dead horse but 800 hp on a budget? That really isn't possible with any truck model/motor

Yes you can. His budget is $20k. I'm making 650 on a $12k, and some things I put on are not even necessary. I bet he can do it on $20k IF he has the know-how to do stuff on his own.

The term "budget" is relative to the one making the said "budget". It can be what ever number you want it to be.

bruce

Reaction score
Yes you can. His budget is $20k. I'm making 650 on a $12k, and some things I put on are not even necessary. I bet he can do it on $20k IF he has the know-how to do stuff on his own.

The term "budget" is relative to the one making the said "budget". It can be what ever number you want it to be.

not unless you left out nitrous in your sig, 250/200's are a 550 horse injector.

hucorey

Reaction score
not unless you left out nitrous in your sig, 250/200's are a 550 horse injector.

Correct. Propane actually. And its only $300 to run the setup. Very cheap and safe as long as you know what the heck your doing, and how to limit it before you window your block. Lol. NOS is pricey and doesn't last very long for a bottle.
But I've also done a few other things that I'm not gonna share. :p

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Correct. Propane actually. And its only $300 to run the setup. Very cheap and safe as long as you know what the heck your doing, and how to limit it before you window your block. Lol. NOS is pricey and doesn't last very long for a bottle.
But I've also done a few other things that I'm not gonna share. :p

How does it feel to be a 7.3 wizard? Guys like you are breaking barriers with the 7.3.

Thank You!

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score

Your making 650 on a 38r, whaaaaatt:jammin:

You rock dude

hucorey

Reaction score
How does it feel to be a 7.3 wizard? Guys like you are breaking barriers with the 7.3.

Thank You!

Lol. Touché. Just because I just showed up on this forum doesn't mean I haven't been around. I'm sure there may have been someone out there that has done what I have already, but I haven't seen it on an open forum yet. Nor even on Swamp's competition engine. IDK.

People are still finding ways to improve on the old 5.0l mustangs too, and they've been around a lot longer than the 7.3.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Lol. Touché. Just because I just showed up on this forum doesn't mean I haven't been around. I'm sure there may have been someone out there that has done what I have already, but I haven't seen it on an open forum yet. Nor even on Swamp's competition engine. IDK.

People are still finding ways to improve on the old 5.0l mustangs too, and they've been around a lot longer than the 7.3.

I'm serious man! Thank you. I saved up my money working at a damn tanning salon since I was 15 to buy my first 7.3 powerstroke. Finally got the money when I was 23.... Had a ton of parts to finally start modding it and it burned down in my grandmas garage. I was pretty bummed out. Soooo I am saving again. Can't wait to start modding.

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score
I'm serious man! Thank you. I saved up my money working at a damn tanning salon since I was 15 to buy my first 7.3 powerstroke. Finally got the money when I was 23.... Had a ton of parts to finally start modding it and it burned down in my grandmas garage. I was pretty bummed out. Soooo I am saving again. Can't wait to start modding.

Did you get to tan for free?

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Has anyone put a 6.4 liter into an older Ford Truck with the power stroke diesel engine? If they did, did they leave the 4r100 trans in the truck?
Would a used 6.4 transplant be a less expensive option for the op?

hucorey

Reaction score

Uhh why didn't you get insurance money for contents in the garage. Doh!

Latest posts

Members online