i wanna crack 800 hp.... on a budget

ghohouston

Reaction score
Holy crap guys. Where the hell are the window lickers coming from? Im willing to bet that if there was a heui 7.3 that laid down 800ish hp, with or without the giggle gas, somebody on here would know about it!

live life full throttle

they all got tired of their 12 valves, or their 12 valves got tired on them...

02BigD

Reaction score
My name is Don. lol

Not much anymore. Originally I used it to tow my boat but once I sold the boat it became a play toy. I drive it about monthly at best. Even leaving it stock looking the coal rolling douchbags in Maryland make it horrible to drive. I drive a lettered 2012 Dodge as my work truck and still have clowns in rusted out 12v's and beater Powerstrokes wanting to drag race past schools almost daily. Too bad for them even the work truck makes 2 times the power they do. haha

I knew that :doh: sorry I was posting on a couple different boards, called you Mike, called Mike, Don. Shinning moment of brilliance. :fustrate:

I completely get what you are saying in regards to the other "ricer" types out there when driving the truck. I drive non-descript vehicles for work and can go forever without any incidents, jump in the diesel and can't make it out of the neighborhood without getting puffed at. They'll even do it coming the other direction, like some sort of mentally challenged mid evil greeting. The racing isn't a huge issue here, but we have a much thinner population density than where you are.

golfer

Reaction score
Holy crap guys. Where the hell are the window lickers coming from? Im willing to bet that if there was a heui 7.3 that laid down 800ish hp, with or without the giggle gas, somebody on here would know about it!

live life full throttle

uh.

trucks been here.

pulled engine, rebuilt engine, hot rod parts, nitrous...dyno..

want pictures? videos?

the trucks a friggin animal.

so...just because 'a' shop isn't swinging their dick in your face everytime we make 'x' hp...and joebloe windowlicker isn't on here humping his keyboard 24/7 doesn't meant chit isn't getting done...

:)

carry on...think Hypertech just released a new HPOP for y'all to argue about.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
uh.

trucks been here.

want pictures? videos?

so...just because 'a' shop isn't swinging their dick in your face everytime we make 'x' hp...and joebloe windowlicker isn't on here humping his keyboard 24/7 doesn't meant chit isn't getting done...

See! Sombody knows about it!

And I shouldn't drunk post.

live life full throttle

Last edited:

V-Ref

Reaction score
uh.

trucks been here.

want pictures? videos?

Pics, videos, dyno sheets, and track slips all add credibility to someone claiming some power goal being obtained.

hucorey

Reaction score
Touché Dave. Lol. Some people just dont get it. Loads of potential still out there on the table for the 7.3 platform.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
uh.

trucks been here.

want pictures? videos?

Awesome:walkin:

I'm gonna guess that was the setup I was emailed info on, and if Im recalling correctly, it was only 300/200's.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Psssshhhhhhh......im gonna bust deep into the 400s with my next move....

psduser1

Reaction score
Pretty sure this configuration has been available to buy on their website, available to the public for a while....
Course its not cheep, but hp never is. Nice to see some exposure on psa, though!:pint:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.