Icon 2.5 alignment cam install

cbenn47

Reaction score
Need some help, I have the Icon 2.5 coils and in the process of installing them, the kit comes with new alignment cams, the directions say to install with arrow pointing to front of truck, there is no arrow on these cams, just the slot and the letters SPC on top of cam, for those that have installed them what direction does the slot go? Any help with this install is appreciated.

gman1

Reaction score
Need some help, I have the Icon 2.5 coils and in the process of installing them, the kit comes with new alignment cams, the directions say to install with arrow pointing to front of truck, there is no arrow on these cams, just the slot and the letters SPC on top of cam, for those that have installed them what direction does the slot go? Any help with this install is appreciated.

The letters SPC are towards the front of the truck if that makes sense.

cbenn47

Reaction score
gman1 thanks for the reply, decided to have a shop do those, the tool need for removal I did to have, The shop here in town will do them for me next week when they do my alignment, got the coils replace yesterday, took about 3 hours to swap them both out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.