• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Icon 4 link 05 and up trucks

B.Warning

Reaction score
To sweeten the deal....whoever buys these I will send them a free beer koozie and a coupon to hardees. LOL

Get these sold man so you can take my tires and wheels from me.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
man some one make me an offer, these are the hottest things on the market and by the biggest lift name brand on here.

what is it that no one wants these all the sudden?

Zmann

Reaction score
u would have a better chance if u actually posted pictures

texting for pic's is a pain for both parties

B.Warning

Reaction score
It's a icon 4 link...they all look the same. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me. What the hell do you expect them to look like?

If your in the market for a 4 link, you obviously know what it consist of.

Last edited:

Zmann

Reaction score
It's a icon 4 link...they all look the same. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me. What the hell do you expect them to look like?

If your in the market for a 4 link, you obviously know what it consist of.

Well yours aren't going to look brand new IMHO so I want to see WTF yours look like maybe they are rusted craap or maybe they are like new ??
how the hell would I know without pics of the actual parts ??? LOL

just like any for sale thread a picture is worth a thousand words and takes a minute to post them

and I am in the market for a 4 link

but I think I am going to scoop up some Rize links in another for sale thread that has pics :poke:

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well yours aren't going to look brand new IMHO so I want to see WTF yours look like maybe they are rusted craap or maybe they are like new ??

just like any for sale thread a picture is worth a thousand words and takes a minute to post them

but I think I am going to scoop up some Rize links in another for sale thread that has pics :poke:

well my phone and computer hate me when it comes to this site and pics

ill take some more this evening and ill send the brian warning and have him post them. hows that?

B.Warning

Reaction score

Page 2 or 3 clearly states they won't fit your truck anyways. If YOUR that interested Randall posted his number to send pics. Can't get much simpler than that for the ones that are interested.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
ill put a package deal together with front coilovers and coilover mounts, rear 2.5 smooth body shocks, 4 link, and rear blocks and u bolts for the right buyer. Ive got some new stuff ordered at truck toyz. Will be off and ready to ship in a few weeks.

the 4 link and rear blocks and u bolts are ready to go now.

Zmann

Reaction score
Page 2 or 3 clearly states they won't fit your truck anyways. If YOUR that interested Randall posted his number to send pics. Can't get much simpler than that for the ones that are interested.

I don't want him to have my number fugger

but thanks for being the voice of the OP

LOL

My suggestion to post pics was for everyone who looks at the thread pictures sell is what I stated

can u still argue ?
6 pages of questions don't LOL

Last edited:

Zmann

Reaction score

PS the title said

Icon 4 link 05 and up trucks

so no I didn't see SAK's post on page 3

Why would I read all that ?

plus I have a welder it will fit :toast:

GLWS TX

those ALA's look interesting

Zmann

Reaction score
well my phone and computer hate me when it comes to this site and pics

ill take some more this evening and ill send the brian warning and have him post them. hows that?

thats cool I can do it also if He won't because He's trying to spite Me

LOL

JMart

Reaction score
ill put a package deal together with front coilovers and coilover mounts, rear 2.5 smooth body shocks, 4 link, and rear blocks and u bolts for the right buyer. Ive got some new stuff ordered at truck toyz. Will be off and ready to ship in a few weeks.

the 4 link and rear blocks and u bolts are ready to go now.

I wish it would fit my truck.

Latest posts

Members online