ICON 5.5 and PMF 3 link installed

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Bilstein 5100s.

Im gonna look at it really good tommorow in the sunlight. 1" spacer is easy fix.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Looks good!

...but....like I said on Facebook...shocks are on upside down....some people like running them like that(I have no Idea why)....when they are upside down like that...all the road dirt and sand can sit on top of the shock body, and start wearing out the seal, as well as start pitting the shaft....ultimately causing premature shock failure.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Looks good!

...but....like I said on Facebook...shocks are on upside down....some people like running them like that(I have no Idea why)....when they are upside down like that...all the road dirt and sand can sit on top of the shock body, and start wearing out the seal, as well as start pitting the shaft....ultimately causing premature shock failure.

That is the shocks I got with the kit Tank. Eye at the bottom...stud on top. There is no way to flip it.

The rears are mounted body up...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have decided to bring the front up another inch. Although nothing hits in the front....its still pretty tight. That will give me additional clearance and put me at 5.5 inches.

Hopefully will have it done Tuesday night so it can be aligned Wednesday.

G Racing

Reaction score
Sorry Jay, that's the only way the front ones will mount in the stock location and those are the shocks that they sent with the kit.

Looks good!

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
That is the shocks I got with the kit Tank. Eye at the bottom...stud on top. There is no way to flip it.

The rears are mounted body up...

Sorry Jay, that's the only way the front ones will mount in the stock location and those are the shocks that they sent with the kit.

Why would Bilstein do that?...Bilstein is known for their shafts and seals failing...makes no sense why they'd risk making it worse.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Lol. I figure out a way to deal with it. Honestly ...i'll prolly get bored with them long before they have a chance to rust.

Latest posts

Members online