Idp anarchy tune and overdrive

JGman141

Reaction score
I had a bad file sent to me from Vivian and it acted up really bad. Called her up and she resent it and it was way better. Some how it got screwed up in the email process

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
The only time mine has had problems with Eric's tunes is when I had a bad solenoid in my trans. Converter wouldn't lockup in OD...

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Called today and talked to Ted. It's there race file so the converter is locked constant and made for a 1/4 at a time

Erics race tunes are just that, balls out, go fast, 1/4 mile at a time tunes. His tunes are fast, no doubt. Why not just DD the Extreme Street and save the race tune for the track? I believe, and don't hold me to it, but the Extreme Street and Race have nearly the same fueling parameters, the difference is in the trans tuning. One for DDing and one for the track. That being said, My Extreme X is an awesome DD tune and probably the fastest (at least fastest feeling) tune I have.

Reaction score
Erics race tunes are just that, balls out, go fast, 1/4 mile at a time tunes. His tunes are fast, no doubt. Why not just DD the Extreme Street and save the race tune for the track? I believe, and don't hold me to it, but the Extreme Street and Race have nearly the same fueling parameters, the difference is in the trans tuning. One for DDing and one for the track. That being said, My Extreme X is an awesome DD tune and probably the fastest (at least fastest feeling) tune I have.

I didn't realize what it was until I called this last time. I have no complaints with the tunes just didnt know. I like the anarchy even as a dd because its more responsive. Might leave it as my dd tune.

Karls03

Reaction score
I ran an IDP Extreme Race tune and had a rough time getting it to shift right. WFO it would shift to 5th then immediately in to 6th. While trying to get that sorted out, it wouldn't go into OD unless you were above 2200 in the previous shifts. The end result was frustration a tune that short shifts into OD still, and stays in a file in my desk top.

In a stark contrast, Gearheads' SRL tune shifted great from the first load, no re-learn, no short shifts and as my ET slips confirmed, just as much power as the Extreme Race tune. But without the smoke.

Latest posts

Members online