II stage 5 injectors?

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score
Anybody ever ran II stage 5 (400cc) injectors? Was looking through a diesel power mag and saw them in an ad, just curious about them. Who builds them? I assume they're big B codes?

I'm not looking to buy injectors or start a pissing war, just curious if anyone out there has any first hand experience with them and how they perform

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my money on ii injectors. They build more dodge stuff, and there's a lot of complaints about that stuff. I would trust something that they don't build a lot of.

sniper_101

Reaction score
When I talked to them at a NHRDA vendor booth last year they sure seemed clueless on the injector sizing. I was asking exactly what sizes the "stages" indicated, and none of the 4 people there could tell me anything other than what HP they "added". For the prices, it's well worth it for Swamps, FF, PIS, etc.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
FWIW im not a big fan of this Stage crap everyone thinks everyone needs to abide by.

Turbos, injectors, we should all abide by measurements, not generalizations.

Its like with some hill jack calls wanting a stage 3 turbo for his 12v

Really dude, wtf is a stage 3 turbo?

Just my .02 though..

Reaction score
FWIW im not a big fan of this Stage crap everyone thinks everyone needs to abide by.

Just my .02 though..

I had a kid come in the shop yesterday that though a 24 valve turbo was a stage 2 for his first gen. Or the guy that wants oversized split shots for his 7.3 cause custom tuning "costs too much".

As for the 400/400 injectors, they move some fuel, add twin turbos and hang on for the ride. This truck has 400/400 swamps I believe. http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45265 belongs to a friend of mine.

Gearhead

Reaction score

Just my .02 though..

Agreed... although sometimes you have to put an 11 on the volume knob so it will be that much louder....

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Had a bad experience with an II build P7100 on a tractor before... I wouldn't even consider them for powerstroke injectors.

Latest posts

Members online