IL

Mike M

Reaction score
Bringin' the June 30 drag race in Havana up again. Diesel vs. Gas :swordfight:

Also, ITPA pulls in Rushville on Tuesday. Pro Stock tractors and 3.0 trucks :rockon: It's also the night before the 4th so a lot of people will be off work the next day.

Mike M

Reaction score
I was out there. Good time. It looked like Chris Muhs swept in again from Iowa and took top honors in 3.0.

Man, I just wanna see Thornley spin out at the end in that Duramax. Always nice to see something different out there, and since Zimmer isn't running this year, I'll hop on the Dmax bandwagon :shocked:

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
I was out there. Good time. It looked like Chris Muhs swept in again from Iowa and took top honors in 3.0.

Man, I just wanna see Thornley spin out at the end in that Duramax. Always nice to see something different out there, and since Zimmer isn't running this year, I'll hop on the Dmax bandwagon :shocked:

Zimmer sold his truck and it was a good night of pulling Chris took that sled for a ride lol

Sent from somewhere between the middle of the corn field

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
Looking for full time job anybody know anyone hiring farm experience anything outdoors manual labor just wondering if anyone could help me out

Sent from somewhere between the middle of the corn field

Latest posts

Members online