I'm a noob!

DC@Special

Reaction score
And my methods are gone and I am on 20x12 Weld Racing Cheyenne 8s.....powdered flat black.

LiftedTruckwithCheyenne8s008sm.jpg

LiftedTruckwithCheyenne8s017sm.jpg

LiftedTruckwithCheyenne8s013sm.jpg

DC@Special

Reaction score
What all is done to the Jeep?

Performance: Ported/Polished intake manifold, 90mm TB, Arrington CF CAI, billet rails and braided hoses, AR LongTubes, B&B Catback, Custom CMR Tune, Diablo Trinity, etc...
Have a cam to install at some point along with upgraded springs and pushrods.
Eibach lowering springs, Bwoody sway bar links.

Visual: painted all the chrome, painted wheels, custom built dual projector headlights (by me), custom hood, tint, Billet stuff under the hood, smootheed and powdered intake manifold, some CF stuff under the hood, etc...

At least that is what comes to mind.

DC@Special

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.

And yeah, being AWD and 420hp from the factory makes it very fun to drive. With the mods it is a bit more violent off the line now and handles very well for a 5000lb SUV.

jdc753

Reaction score
Dang Dan, do you even own a vehicle that is not friggin amazing!!!! I know that work truck is pretty nice, heck you probably got the bobcat all pimped out too even

DC@Special

Reaction score
Dang Dan, do you even own a vehicle that is not friggin amazing!!!! I know that work truck is pretty nice, heck you probably got the bobcat all pimped out too even

I will have to see if I have any pics of my work truck I can post, LOL.

I have issues leaving things stock. I tried to leave the jeep stock.....and I failed miserably. LOL.

My DD to and from my shop isn't anything special.....but I couldn't leave it alone either....took it in from a customer in exchange for some work.
Tacoma.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
I will have to see if I have any pics of my work truck I can post, LOL.

I have issues leaving things stock. I tried to leave the jeep stock.....and I failed miserably. LOL.

My DD to and from my shop isn't anything special.....but I couldn't leave it alone either....took it in from a customer in exchange for some work.

I suffer from the SAME disease, however I just don't have the means or facilities to make it happen, so I would like to live vicariously through you lol

I still remember all the mods going on the 07 when you got it, how it quickly went from work truck to more modded that my truck lol That Yota is pretty sweet too sure makes for a perfect little DD