I'm one of you now

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah they are paint matched too, and they still work surprisingly well. I'm tempted to do the tails as well

HD F250

Reaction score
Looks great Dustin, I am looking forward to seeing your bumpers PTM. With all that chrome slowly going away, I see at set of black wheels in your future....LOL

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Yeah they are paint matched too, and they still work surprisingly well. I'm tempted to do the tails as well

I think it'd look awesome! with the chrome center in the grille, wheels, and the reverse lights. everything else gray. that'd look so clean.

not sure if you've seen H&S truck, but I think their 6.7 has silver reflectors and grey housings. looks great with the chrome wheels. just food for thought..

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

TyCorr

Reaction score
Looks great Dustin, I am looking forward to seeing your bumpers PTM. With all that chrome slowly going away, I see at set of black wheels in your future....LOL

I usually agree, but in this case, ICK! Gray runs the risk of looking dull without.some counterpoint. In the 90's my parents owned three grey sables, three grey f150s, and I had an 87 ranger stx, grey of course. I am not anti grey, but pretty damn close. Black wheels.would be dull, imo, a chrome wheel with a black rim could really set it off. Like the fuel maverick in chrome/black.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
I might have missed it but did you purposefully not paint over the orange reflectors on side the headlights ? Just curious I think grey over them would look very clean.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I might have missed it but did you purposefully not paint over the orange reflectors on side the headlights ? Just curious I think grey over them would look very clean.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Yes. I wanted the lamp to look somewhat factory. I think I might try to find the clear ones like the h&s 6.7

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The bumpers that i picked up last week also came with all the plastic so I am going to try and trim down the lower peice like the early 2008 trucks before they went to the lower ones, see if that helps the looks a little.

I'm super pumped about the bumpers, I'm dying to put them on!!!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Are they the same between 08-and current? The bumper is different but the bottom part might not be, ill see if it fits on my reg cab, if it does you got a trade

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The bumpers that i picked up last week also came with all the plastic so I am going to try and trim down the lower peice like the early 2008 trucks before they went to the lower ones, see if that helps the looks a little.

I'm super pumped about the bumpers, I'm dying to put them on!!!

I just put one from a 2wd on my truck. Its shorter

java

Reaction score
The truck looks awesome man! I put a 2wd valence on my dads truck, they look so much better than the long one..

Latest posts

Members online