IM stuck between gear head and Tw??

guillozet08

Reaction score
I have heard great things about both. Just want some opinions from some people who have or had either one of their tunes... Just cant make my mind up.

what yall think?

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
super super happy with matts tunes i actually jumped 4mpg when switching from TW to matts same driving styles i was quite impressed. and it was hard to tow heavy with tony's tunes ran WAY to hot but maybe i had a fluke who knows i just really happy with my gearhead tunes

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I am really happy with matts tunes. TW tunes I have heard good things about but I believe with yodersstrokin96. I got way better mileage and matt is very good at communicating with you as well as helping you get exactly what you want. He changed my shift point drastically with his tunes and even took into account that my torque converter has 6.0 internals.

zilla68

Reaction score
I am really happy with matts tunes. TW tunes I have heard good things about but I believe with yodersstrokin96. I got way better mileage and matt is very good at communicating with you as well as helping you get exactly what you want. He changed my shift point drastically with his tunes and even took into account that my torque converter has 6.0 internals.

x3 and you know my story.

black974door

Reaction score
i have had both tw and matts. currently running matts and am a lot happier. deff liked tw tunes but matt gets my vote

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
i've only ran Tonys tunes. But, the last time I sent my chip off it took around a month to get it back and I had to guess which tunes where in what setting. other than that, i have no complaints. I know he's stressed with daughter issues and everything else. I may try matt or beans next. just to change it up

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with either - I've had plenty of dealing with both on a few trucks - both drive differently, not that one is better than the other - just different styles. Both good guys that can work with you to get it dialed in - Randal can hook you up and help get things rolling with Tony being busy with work and Morgan.

Reaction score
I've been running Matts tunes for a couple of months. With just a pmax and his SRL+ tune did 465hp with a bad ficm. Drove to ennis this weekend and was getting 16.5mpg on 37s. Truck moves, I had innovative before, shifts a lil better now and less smoke.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.