Improving ride without a lift

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I would advise against coilover. You won't get a better ride vs a cool/shock combo.... Plus if you're keeping it stock. Going to a coilover would net you even LESS wheel travel.

I think softest ride would be 4400 lbs springs, since they lower the truck, add a lift puck on top of the spring to bring it back to ride hight. Paired with King shocks Mike sells.

For the rear, not too much you can do without sacrificing load carrying capacity. But I'd put 2.5in shocks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rear with adjusters is the best shot we have ! im switching to the adjuster version .

Jomax

Reaction score
rear with adjusters is the best shot we have ! im switching to the adjuster version .

lemme know how it goes Mike! When the time comes for shocks. It'll only be those from you. ****** truck or buy shocks. The struggle is real lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I did 4800lb coils and a 1" spacer in place of my 6000lb coils. Truck is still at the same height. Give the rear springs a little time to break in, They get much better. I still have the factory shocks. Just changing the front springs made it a completely new truck. I was going to swap shocks next, Just have not figured out what to do for stock height yet. I also went to a toyo 295/65/20 and generally run 45psi front 40psi rear. That also helped greatly on poor roads.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anyone ever try 4800's with a 1 inch spacer on a F-350 DRW? If I could get it to ride smoother without any major suspension work that would be awesome.

Latest posts

Members online