Improving Traction

BK39

Reaction score
.. I have experimented with several boosted lauche's in 2wd but had tons of wheel hop and left some pretty dark posi marks with my 325's... never done a 4wd launch but I can imagine it hauls ass and I will be easily addicted

To answer your question direct: Put it in 4 hi and let it eat. As for the rest of the stories..............shoot some videos next time. I'm sure we will all like to see them. :D

LAMB

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure I will piss off some more member's on here in the process lmao. But hey I like to rip on people so it's fair game when I **** up it's all in good fun win lose or draw I'm in it to have fun period it's just more fun when you win. And if there are any major malfunctions, failures, or lessons learned I will keep note of it for future builds if people decide to venture down the same road I'm about to go down. It is going to be a process since I will only be working on this in my free time but once it is all done and all the bugs are worked out I will post up the entire build step by step with photos.

LAMB

Reaction score
I will post up some of the videos I got so far soon, I'm still figuring out where everything is on this forum. I plan on investing in another Go Pro or a dash cam very soon since my last Go Pro is at the bottom of a Lake. I will try to drop a youtube link in the text box to see if that works shortly.

LAMB

Reaction score
Yeah off the line I have treed a lot of people and got the jump on them but they generally pass me between the 50 and 70mph mark. I watched my friends 6.0's and 6.4's run mustangs on the streets one night the truck left so hard the tool box broke loose slid all the way to the back of the bed and flipped over the tailgate dumping tools all over the road. That was one race everyone that was there wishes we got on video but that was before cameras were on cell phones.

sootie

Reaction score
Yeah off the line I have treed a lot of people and got the jump on them but they generally pass me between the 50 and 70mph mark. I watched my friends 6.0's and 6.4's run mustangs on the streets one night the truck left so hard the tool box broke loose slid all the way to the back of the bed and flipped over the tailgate dumping tools all over the road. That was one race everyone that was there wishes we got on video but that was before cameras were on cell phones.

Cell phones didn't have cameras when 6.0's were around? You never cease to deliver...

LAMB

Reaction score
What would they do record a 10 second video if that and the quality was **** and not a lot of people had them back then.

LAMB

Reaction score
2002 was the first cell phone with a camera 2003 was when the 6.0 came out IDK about you but the first phone that I got that recorded video wasn't until 2005 and it only recorded 10 seconds.

Halestorm55

Reaction score
I already committed to my friend that he could do it and I don't go back on my word otherwise I would be driving there this weekend. I got all the parts at the shop right now minus the tuner and intake I am on the fence between GH and the new stuff that rolled out from Sp4rt4n. I'm working on getting another motor at the moment for some R&D for me and my engineer friends to go all out on. We will be introducing some new technology that I haven't seen anyone explore yet in the diesel world and will remain a secret until we work out all the bugs in the new system. Probably going to invest more money than I would like to into this but hell you can't take it with you in the end. Probably going to crack some blocks, melt some pistons, and grenade some turbo's in the process but I don't quit until I win.

You aren't going to rig up a pair of electric hpfps are you? Seems similar the last thread like this.

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I'm mixed between impressed (his creativity) and a hurting head (how can one have this much line to give) lol

This looks like a Facebook forum thread lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

LAMB

Reaction score
hahahahahahaha electric fuel pumps lol and I have been out of college for a while now.

LAMB

Reaction score
I never back down I love confrontation lol and since someone was nice and complemented me I am currently in the process of working out all the calculations to Twin Charge one of these. It's a **** load of math for it to work correctly and efficiently we just finished building my barn last weekend so now it's time to load it up with tools and get cooking in the lab like Walt.

dsberman94

Reaction score
We've gone from improving traction, to expensive R&D on an engine, to turbo math, to arm building and tools in a lab.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.