IN SEARCH OF STOCK PARTS

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I have too much to list as far as after market parts goes. If anyone is interested in swapping for factory parts let me know. I'll swap and we can work a deal on the difference. Mostly interested in u paying the shipping both ways. I'm gonna get rid of the truck and need to be able to trade it in

B585Ford

Reaction score
I was really hoping the HP would work. I don't want to see you give it up on it. I hope you change your mind and try PSE.
I may still have my EGR but I would need to make sure everything is still in good condition. Send me a PM if that is something you would need.

capt dong

Reaction score
if youre ever in houston ill give you my egr coolers.

x1000 on keep trying to make it work. 64s an absolute beast tuned up.

3brorce

Reaction score
I have factory exhaust and a like new egr valve but I am not going to give the stuff away.

gman1

Reaction score
All right dude MAN THE F*#K UP!! You are a lineman and you know we dont QUIT!!!
Take it to a reputable shop and have them take a look at it.

B585Ford

Reaction score

Wow Joel, never seen that side of you before...impressive....anyways, you are definitely are an authority on not quitting.

TXlineman83

Reaction score

I ain't quitting. I was just pissed off beyond my means yesterday. Vented a little bit more then I should have. My apologies. Love my truck. Enjoyed it with basic deletes and can't wait to have it run with the JR high powers.

DSG03bolt

Reaction score
I Did What You Almost Did With My 03 Lightning, Got Pissed Over A Problem, Stripped It, Sold IT With Nothing More Than Longtubes, Valve Body, And Custom Tune. Ran Like A Beast. Whooped Pullied Lightnings In That Stockish Trim....Long Story Short, My Tuner Kept Scaling The Maf Wrong So Drivability Was Trash, Truck Died At Stops, And Being The First Daily Driven GT500 Blower Swapped Truck,That Before I Had The Custom Tune On Ran Like A Monster, I Got Pissed And Have It Away. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID. I Miss My Lightning, And I Still Talk To The Guy That Bought It, He Still Loves It, And WILL NOT sell It Back To Me.

Hang In There Man, You Will Get It Right.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
IBEW local 17. Detroit Edison lineman for 27 years now.

Nice. Never worked union myself. 11 years almost now on contractor side of things. Thinking I want a change of pace. We texans don't have many unions around here though. I only know of Local 66 in Houston

gman1

Reaction score
Nice. Never worked union myself. 11 years almost now on contractor side of things. Thinking I want a change of pace. We texans don't have many unions around here though. I only know of Local 66 in Houston

Im not getting into the union vs non union crap. All in all it is a good trade to be in.
We came down to Mississippi during hurricane Katrina to help out. Thats the closest ive been to Texas.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Im not getting into the union vs non union crap. All in all it is a good trade to be in.

We came down to Mississippi during hurricane Katrina to help out. Thats the closest ive been to Texas.

Oh. I don't do the union contractor fight thing either. I've got two great apprentices under me who attended NLC and want to hire on union. I support their choice. Some of the best schooling a man can get is right out of IBEW. Some of the smartest lineman I know were Union. We all have something to offer. At the end of the day it's about going home safely.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.