Independent Injector Comparison

Sully

Reaction score
Why worry about room to grow is my question,who changes their own nozzles?they have to go back to the builder at that point anyways.the real focus in the test should be fuel available under usable pulse width.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
th_1f57aa60.jpg

This is at 3600 RPM, 1000 shot.. Max P/W

Let the responses come "flowing" in..

windrunner408

Reaction score
I guess my question is what good is an injector that is labeled a certain size but may or may not flow that if the nozzles are too restrictive??

How are these sizes/flows calculated/incorporated such that they will actually yield any true bearing to true flow??

Bottom line I guess is, how is a supposedly 175cc injector (regardless of nozzle size) verified to flow 175cc of fuel and if it does indeed flow 175cc of fuel, what is that based on?? I.e. pulse width, period of time, etc. What is the standard or is there one?

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
WOW, I would have thought the 175/stock nozzle would have put out a little more. I guess thats why alot of people were talking about how nozzles are the expensive and important part of the injector.

Dave

Reaction score
They will both flow 175 cc's of fuel.

The 50% nozzle with just empty faster.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good info, I expected about the same. Clearly a larger nozzle is a great option for 175 stock nozzle injectors which can be had for 600 modification.

Latest posts

Members online