Indiana April 28th GTG

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Hell no. You should've came up lol

kinda impossible junior. i've been in school long enough and its time to finally get out. my one and only final is today so i've been studying all weekend long.
And don't preach to me about attending any gtg's, I've been to more of them than anyone else. your forgetting i'm one of the originals for the Illiana Strokers :slap:

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Will you should of been a member longer

EXACTLY! you shouldn't have been cruising with your seat back, arm extended all the way up to the steering wheel, big ass bass system bumping to Nelly in your car.
then you eventually found out about diesels and your slowing digging your self out of the hole you fell down so many years ago

Slate

Reaction score
EXACTLY! you shouldn't have been cruising with your seat back, arm extended all the way up to the steering wheel, big ass bass system bumping to Nelly in your car.
then you eventually found out about diesels and your slowing digging your self out of the hole you fell down so many years ago

Whoa watch it son. I was looking for a truck for about 3 years. Besides, before you try to make fun of someone. You shouldn't ask them for a favor when you do. Remember AE??

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Whoa watch it son. I was looking for a truck for about 3 years. Besides, before you try to make fun of someone. You shouldn't ask them for a favor when you do. Remember AE??

Son? i think i might be older than you? I wasn't really making fun of you, i was just jabbing you back after your comment.
You know XXX sounds good at midnight no matter what you may say here. its good to everybody at any time of day. I just figured i'm hellping you learn how to use the AE better so if you have a problem some time, you'll be able to do some data logging on it and get it figured out better

Slate

Reaction score
Lol does gramps sound better?

I can do ok with AE. You need it to scan your truck lol

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
lol i'm older, but not that much older

i just figured its a good learning session for you. kinda like a refresher course.
i don't need to do it, just wanna make sure everything is flowing right

Slate

Reaction score
But you do need a piece of equipment that I bought so you can read that it's flowing right lol

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
soo what your saying is that inorder for me to use such said piece of equipment, all I need to do is order you the Pervis burger @ XXX and put it on my tab ?

Slate

Reaction score
No lol. But you are admitting that you do need such a piece of equipment to do the checks you want to.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
i need said piece of equipment. i could either pay for your meal and use yours or i could take it to Ford and pay $100 + for them to do it. figured yours would be the lesser of 2 evils

Latest posts

Members online