Indiana Diesel Shootout

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Good event and good times - I was just out there for a few hours on Saturday and didn't really make it around to see as many people as I would have liked.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
and here are a few pics I took I thought I would share

87317ec4.jpg

ec83c777.jpg

4fd3c4ab.jpg

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
Well first round of qualifying came and we knew we'd be moving records around. Phillip Palmer of Team Green ran a 9.08 at 153, he need a 9.17 but never got it so pro street record is still 9.12. Rob Coddens ran a 9.99 and let the chute go first round. Second round ran a 9.81 which was faster then the record of 9.92 (I believe) and backed it up with a 9.69! It was more then 3% so record is set at 9.81 for super street. Graydon finally got the dirtymax going down the track, 8.63.

So winners that I remember.

Top diesel-
Hypermax rail
Power Flow Rail (Jeff Dean)

Pro stock-
Dirtymax (Graydon) 8.63 @ 157
FCDP (Adam)

Pro street-
Seth Sullivan
Mickey from Georgia Diesel Mafia

Super street-
Max'd Out (rob coddens) 9.69 @ 146

Super Diesel-
Ken Florey
Stainless Diesel (I think)

Sportsman-
Runner up was George from FCDP

Official list will be on NHRDA.com soon!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Well first round of qualifying came and we knew we'd be moving records around. Phillip Palmer of Team Green ran a 9.08 at 153, he need a 9.17 but never got it so pro street record is still 9.12. Rob Coddens ran a 9.99 and let the chute go first round. Second round ran a 9.81 which was faster then the record of 9.92 (I believe) and backed it up with a 9.69! It was more then 3% so record is set at 9.81 for super street. Graydon finally got the dirtymax going down the track, 8.63.

So winners that I remember.

Top diesel-
Hypermax rail
Power Flow Rail (Jeff Dean)

Pro stock-
Dirtymax (Graydon) 8.63 @ 157
FCDP (Adam)

Pro street-
Seth Sullivan
Mickey from Georgia Diesel Mafia

Super street-
Max'd Out (rob coddens) 9.69 @ 146

Super Diesel-
Ken Florey
Stainless Diesel (I think)

Sportsman-
Runner up was George from FCDP

Official list will be on NHRDA.com soon!

Awesome, looking forward to the official results.

Anyone got the sled pull results?

tylerdillard

Reaction score
He's been running strong all year. I've fought my driveline this year trying to get it to hook better. I still came out to hard at Indy and spun a lot

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
my buddy Kyle is the guy that bought the "Dirty Hooker" pulling truck back in December. he called me after he ended up placing 16th because he was pissed! But, it was his 2nd hook of the year so he's got some tweaking to do. It's been parked at Danville Performance this week getting some computer upgrades done

tylerdillard

Reaction score
my buddy Kyle is the guy that bought the "Dirty Hooker" pulling truck back in December. he called me after he ended up placing 16th because he was pissed! But, it was his 2nd hook of the year so he's got some tweaking to do. It's been parked at Danville Performance this week getting some computer upgrades done

Yea I was on standing mech to the sled when he took off. It sounded like he needed a lot more rpm

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.