Industrial injection phatshaft turbo

Motostroker

Reaction score
Talk like a guy I know down the road..... He's was like, my duramax would totally whoop your 6.4, after I get a built tranny, dual fuelers, and a built motor

I chuckled to say the least

Csilva187

Reaction score
Installing an Industrial Injection 71mm tomorrow for a family friend and now I'm curious. You fellers running II have they been holding up well? Any up to date remarks good/bad? I'm kinda jealous but gotta this project down so I can afford my own Elite goodies. In other words I'm a a broke @$$. Thanks fellers.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Awesome. He says the core was the selling point for him when I asked why lol. Anyhow it's nothing serious just a stock summer trailer queen, curiosity got me.

Reaction score
Fwiw the 72/59 billet chargers we use with RCD run $2748. Comparible price, good warranty and coverage, and you can support a vendor on here.. Plus you get a WAY better set of turbos.

Just throwing this out there. I have a set of II compounds here at the shop with 5k miles on it, 1/4" of shaft play= junk. Worked good for those 5k miles. Maybe their better now...

Csilva187

Reaction score
Oh dang, no kidding?!? Well guess he will be our test as to if they are any better. That's too bad.

Reaction score
I don't like using them because they said they wouldn't warranty them because they were overspun, I guess the truck has to be stock to have a warranty.

From what I found they do not have a 360 degree thrust bearing. At least not back then.