Industrial single kit

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has taken a look but I talked to industrial injection yesterday and they said they are close. The only info I could get was it's a non vgt turbo, includes everyrhing needed for install and utilizes the factory manifolds. The gentleman I spoke to said they were running the canned hs tunes? Doesn't seem possible to me but I'll go with it. He also said the price would be probably be lower than their compound package and comes with an s&b intake. I want to pull the trigger on one of these kits soon. But mpd and elites kits are way too expensive, confederates....well yeah. spes hasn't been released and hs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
Me too I think we need to bombard them with inquiries so they know people want it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has taken a look but I talked to industrial injection yesterday and they said they are close. The only info I could get was it's a non vgt turbo, includes everyrhing needed for install and utilizes the factory manifolds. The gentleman I spoke to said they were running the canned hs tunes? Doesn't seem possible to me but I'll go with it. He also said the price would be probably be lower than their compound package and comes with an s&b intake. I want to pull the trigger on one of these kits soon. But mpd and elites kits are way too expensive, confederates....well yeah. spes hasn't been released and hs?

whats the price on them? cant be much cheaper than mpd.

Reaction score
There are other kits out there that use factory manifolds, fit good, use all stainless tubing, use can h&s tuning, have had extensive testing, are reasonably priced, will be released for sale very soon and are a sponsor of this website..... But if you want industrial then that's cool. Just throwing options out there.

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
I really want the spe kit exactly what I'm looking for. 3000 not a crazy turbo so it's stock internal friendly. But no release date yet : (

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Mpd and Midwest diesel both have proven, and well made kits and are both reputable site sponsors. Either one would be a good choice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
There are like 5 different midwest diesels online and I can't find a 6.7 kit on any of them.

sootie

Reaction score
"Sledpull" on here is Morgan@ Midwest Diesel 217-691-1909

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Who do I contact about the Midwest kit?

There are other kits out there that use factory manifolds, fit good, use all stainless tubing, use can h&s tuning, have had extensive testing, are reasonably priced, will be released for sale very soon and are a sponsor of this website..... But if you want industrial then that's cool. Just throwing options out there.

This man right here is Midwest diesel.. You'll be hard pressed to find a more stand up guy with phenomenal customer service, who offers a kit that you'd be interested in, than Morgan. Give him a shout.

Latest posts

Members online