Info on MTW Hybrid turbo

TruckNorris

Reaction score
First post here...but I just had the hybrid put it last weekend. It definitely sounds different from the stock turbo. I can say that it feels different, but can't give 100% accuracy because I'm currently trying to work out some VGT duty cycle settings with the tuners. My set up is currently slow to build boost when first spooling up and my EGTs are running kinda high.

bboteler

Reaction score
what year truck, wer're some 05's having those issues? i know MTW was working on some fixes.

78f100

Reaction score
Thanks for all the information guys. This really helps me on making my decision. Gonna order my hybrid and injectors today. Adrian said I'll prolly be in the 500 HP range with this setup. Can't wait to get all this done. What do y'all recommend on fuel delivery? Fass or AD II?

Dallon, whats up man its Tony. Im glad you made it over here there's lots of good info on here. When we get this stuff on your truck were gonna have to take that beast back to the track...LOL

Oh and there are some pics of your truck on here somewhere, if you havent found them yet.

rodslinger07

Reaction score
Preciate all the info guys. Got my hybrid and Warren injectors ordered and will let y'all know how my truck does.
Hey Tony and yeah I'm glad I finally got on here to find out more info on everything. These guys got some good input on the aftermarket parts. If I'm home then hell yeah we'll take it back to the track and see what she does this go round.

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Preciate all the info guys. Got my hybrid and Warren injectors ordered and will let y'all know how my truck does.
Hey Tony and yeah I'm glad I finally got on here to find out more info on everything. These guys got some good input on the aftermarket parts. If I'm home then hell yeah we'll take it back to the track and see what she does this go round.

Updates?

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I ran a hybrid and liked it it will clean up 175/30 easy and pull hard good set up for towing imo

Latest posts

Members online