INFORMANT 6 Monitor for the 7.3L

Bye Now

Reaction score
7.3L Powerstroke owners have asked for it.... Now you can get it!
Coming mid August from TS Performance, introducing the new TS INFORMANT 6. Now you can change your TS six position chip settings with this new state of the art touch screen monitor. Part number for ordering information is 5280106. Pre-sale orders will be taken starting 8/4. Get your order in early!!

informant4_zps5f24173c.jpg

**NOTE** Monitor is also available for all major diesel brands with an OBDII port. Part # 5280100

Jason

Reaction score
Yeah, uhh....want. you guys have a price for this? And do you need to have a 6 position chip to use this? I mean..can tunes be loaded on this, or do you run this AND the chip?

2000wa250

Reaction score
All over this if price is right and if it can function like a scan gauge. Seems to be exactly like dp's infinity. Hopefully its a much lower price point though

mustube

Reaction score
What is the difference between this and say a CTS with custom tunes on it? I need gauges or a digital monitor

Gearhead

Reaction score
Have you guys dug up the DMA for timing on the 7.3? If so, that would be a big seller.

DHFF

Reaction score
The Hydra may be for sale soon..... Been looking at the CTS for a monitor but would rather have all in one like this!!!!!! Hope the price isn't too high for my Jew confetti.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
The Hydra may be for sale soon..... Been looking at the CTS for a monitor but would rather have all in one like this!!!!!! Hope the price isn't too high for my Jew confetti.

Hang on before you jump ship back to the TS... You still have to mail your chip off, still have to pull it, still limited to 6 tunes...

Just so you can have a $600 monitor?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
All over this if price is right and if it can function like a scan gauge. Seems to be exactly like dp's infinity. Hopefully its a much lower price point though

I do not know the specifics on it, but I doubt it will offer all of the Ford Enhanced PID's (around 250 on a 7.3L) like our Infinity does. I am sure it will read the same ~16 PID's that the Edge CTS does. I know when I used to run the Insight CTS before our Infinity came out it was pretty limited to what it could monitor. It also wouldn't do injector buzz, cylinder contribution, or KOEO/KOER tests either. Maybe that has changed, but I am not sure.

Also, if the price is set at $599, you can get the Infinity for not much more, especially with our new price. Check it out HERE.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Justin, point being I tune my own rig, so can't exactly get rid of the ts platform. Infinity would cost much more to add of the hub to allow me to still run my ts, unless that has also changed.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Justin, point being I tune my own rig, so can't exactly get rid of the ts platform. Infinity would cost much more to add of the hub to allow me to still run my ts, unless that has also changed.

Oh okay, I see. Yes, the addition of the HUB would have an additional cost. But it is definitely worth it for more than just the chip switching. Being able to add up to 8 additional sensors is a neat feature and is beneficial for a lot of guys.

I am curious to see how this will work as far as connecting the unit to the chip goes, and having the option to add EGT (and other sensors) at the same time.

IdahoF350

Reaction score
I like how a simple new product release turned into a dick measuring contest among Hydra fan-boys and competitive vendors, classy guys, let the bashing begin before a product even reaches the marketplace. Maybe let the product get to market and let a few guys see what it can do. It might suite a lot of people just fine.

Now, for all you vendor types, I want something about the size of a medium tablet that can go hide under a single DIN radio in the stock dash and allow me to change the program on my chip, doesn't matter who's chip, should work with all of them if you ask me, pull EGT and trans temp, and interface the full spectrum of PIDs and DMRs on the OBD-II stream. All at once. Add the option to datalog any combination of analog and OBD data streams to memory or a laptop and now you've go something. Until a solution the puts out comes along I'm more interested in the best deal on a pretty face...

neverkickn

Reaction score
I like how a simple new product release turned into a dick measuring contest among Hydra fan-boys and competitive vendors, classy guys, let the bashing begin before a product even reaches the marketplace. Maybe let the product get to market and let a few guys see what it can do. It might suite a lot of people just fine.

Now, for all you vendor types, I want something about the size of a medium tablet that can go hide under a single DIN radio in the stock dash and allow me to change the program on my chip, doesn't matter who's chip, should work with all of them if you ask me, pull EGT and trans temp, and interface the full spectrum of PIDs and DMRs on the OBD-II stream. All at once. Add the option to datalog any combination of analog and OBD data streams to memory or a laptop and now you've go something. Until a solution the puts out comes along I'm more interested in the best deal on a pretty face...

Don't see any dicks hanging out here, just sounds like a civil conversation here with maybe just a touch of speculation from a vendor. No need to try to escalate the situation beyond what it actually is.

Latest posts

Members online